- BTC/USD is changing hands at $9,293 amid a building bullish momentum.
- Bitcoin is poised for further growth upwards in the short-term.
Bitcoin confirmed the surge over the weekend with an immediate reversal from the support established at $8,800. The correction to $8,800 followed Bitcoin’s formidable gains above $8,000 where it broke $8,400 critical resistance, in turn, igniting a momentum above $9,000. A high was formed at $9,386 (on Coinbase) which later resulted in the said correction.
BTC/USD 15-mins chart
The reversal from the recent support is currently trending upwards within an ascending channel. Besides, the price is above both the 21 Simple Moving Average (SMA0 and the 50 SMA 15-mins. The correction came close to break above the newly formed 2019 highs instead, a double-top pattern was formed.
The reaction to this pattern can be linked to the retracement from the intraday high on Monday. A double-top pattern occurrence in an up trending market usually interpreted as a bearish signal. However, the current retracement seems to have found cushioning above the 21SMA 15-minutes. BTC/USD is changing hands at $9,293 amid a building bullish momentum from the support.
Technically speaking, Bitcoin is poised for further growth upwards in the short-term. Signals from the Relative Strength Index (RSI) have a bullish bias. Besides, as long as the Bitcoin stays above the channel support and the 21 SMA support, a break above $9,400 is a definite move in the short-term.
Slightly above the current value of BTC, $9,300 is the first hurdle. If Bitcoin manages to sustain growth towards $9,400, it will reignite gains heading to $9,800 – $10,000. However, the buying pressure at $9,500 must be cleared first.
On the downside, the 21 SMA 15-mins is key support currently at $9,250. The second support target is $9,200 coinciding with the 50 SMA 15-mins. Further, break down will find solace at $8,800, $8,400 and $8,000.
Bitcoin Key Technical Indicators
Double top pattern: Hints further breakdown from new 2019 highs.
RSI 15-mins: Suggest stronger uptrend towards $9,400 in the short-term.
Support 1: $9,200
Support 2: $8,800
Resistance 1: $9,300
Resistance 1: $9,400.
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?