Bitcoin [BTC] price broke above $9000 yet again with one left to halving. The price of Bitcoin [BTC] at 5: 15 hours UTC on 5th May 2020 is $9075.
On shorter time frames, the price will look to build support for further bullish action. Crypto trader, Peirre tweeted,
Now approaching previous high resistance. It would be very encouraging for bulls to flip $8,925-8,975 area support in the first place.
On a long-term scale, the price is currently facing resistance from the 4-year old bullish trend line, which was broken on the ‘black Thursday’ crash due to the COVID-19 panic. Moreover. the parabolic SAR (Stop and Reversal) indicator, which is a leading bullish and bearish indicator for swing trades, currently sits at $9527. If the price breaks above this point, we can expect a short-term bull rally in Bitcoin.
The bullish target for the Bitcoin [BTC] in the short-term is at 10,500, which was the swing high during the February 2020 and Xi pump. The sentiments leading up to Bitcoin Halving have been bullish in the past. Nevertheless, the support to the bulls in case of rejection at these levels is at the 200-Day MA at $7990.
Do you think that the bullish run will continue or the resistances will hold? Please share your views with us.
- Evergrande Surges 27% Post Nationalization Rumors, Crypto Market Surge in Tandem
- Breaking: Satoshi Nakamoto’s Website Gets Hacked, Scammers Run BTC Giveaway Scam
- Ripple, Solana Price Analysis: September 23, 2021
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC Rolls Down The Runway Ahead Of Takeoff To $48,000
- Mike Novogratz Predicts Key Bitcoin ($BTC) and Ethereum ($ETH) Levels to Watchout For
- QuadrigaCx Saga to be Featured as a Documentary on this Popular Streaming Service
- Gluwa Wallet and Aella Credit Collaboration Sees Over 1 Million Transactions on the Blockchain
- Canadian Securities Regulators Warn Crypto Firms of Misleading Ads. Here Are the Defined Dos and Don’ts
- Solrise Finance and Civic Technologies Launch First Permissioned DEX on Solana
- eToro Sets Eyes on Defi Market, Launches 11 Defi Assets Based Investment Portfolio