Bitcoin [BTC] broke above $8700 on 26th May with a surprising bullish move. The parabolic rise of Bitcoin [BTC] recorded a 110%, after which, consolidation began near the $8000 level.
Bitcoin had started to built support at around $8000 levels. While Bitcoin’s momentum has been nothing but bullish since the past few weeks, a break above $8500 was unlikely.
Furthermore, the break-out has been supported by a further increase in demand as Bitcoin [BTC] has held the parabolic gains. Bitcoin has risen unprecedentedly without any significant pullback. It has only taken temporary stops to consolidate and then records another leg-up.
Failed Pullback Price Action
Bitcoin price attempted a brief pullback attempt on 28th May 2019 as it fell by 2.38% on the four-hour chart to test $8550. However, the move was backed by instant buy volume as the market recovered above $8700.
The price of Bitcoin [BTC] at 16 Hours UTC is $8710. It is trading at par with yesterday’s price at this time.
Mati Greenspan, Senior Market Analyst at eToro, tweeted about the pullback event on Bitcoin
“Failed Bart pattern. First attempt at a pullback was rejected. This market has no fear!!”
Furthermore, for any asset, even in a bull market, a pullback is necessary for its sustainable increase. It forms higher highs and higher lows. However, building lows is also essential to the rise as well.
Tone Vays, crypto-trader and chart analyst noted,
“if this bull run continues closer to the halving hype then there may not be a significant pullback and the halving hype can drive Bitcoin into yet another bubble.”
The traders are expecting a significant pullback in Bitcoin [BTC] anytime as the rise can lead to unstable economic impacts in and around the cryptocurrency markets. Nevertheless, Bitcoin has been relentless as it continues to hold its gains.
However, a break above $10000-$11000 is also on the cards with the new-found vigor with institutional and retail investors.
Do you think Bitcoin [BTC] will move past $10000 before a pullback? Please share your views with us.
- Evergrande Surges 27% Post Nationalization Rumors, Crypto Market Surge in Tandem
- Breaking: Satoshi Nakamoto’s Website Gets Hacked, Scammers Run BTC Giveaway Scam
- Ripple, Solana Price Analysis: September 23, 2021
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC Rolls Down The Runway Ahead Of Takeoff To $48,000
- Mike Novogratz Predicts Key Bitcoin ($BTC) and Ethereum ($ETH) Levels to Watchout For
- QuadrigaCx Saga to be Featured as a Documentary on this Popular Streaming Service
- Gluwa Wallet and Aella Credit Collaboration Sees Over 1 Million Transactions on the Blockchain
- Canadian Securities Regulators Warn Crypto Firms of Misleading Ads. Here Are the Defined Dos and Don’ts
- Solrise Finance and Civic Technologies Launch First Permissioned DEX on Solana
- eToro Sets Eyes on Defi Market, Launches 11 Defi Assets Based Investment Portfolio