Bitcoin [BTC] price gained about $1000 in 30 minutes on 18th July 2019 which came as a surprise for most traders. While the traders perceive whale action as the reason behind, reportedly, a revelation of China’s stand on Bitcoin might have something to do with it.
It was an important milestone for the future of Bitcoin and its holders in China. However, the bullish action seems to have exhausted yesterday itself. The price of Bitcoin [BTC] at 5: 00 Hours UTC on 19th July 2019 is 10,511. It is trading 7.07% higher on a daily scale.
However, the Techincal Analysis of Bitcoin also continues to baffle the trader at the moment. This is because most traders had turned bearish after Bitcoin’s below $10,000 and subsequently below $9600. B. Biddles expressed counter trading sentiments in the market. He said,
My take: If L:S ratio really is 4:1 rn, then a lot of money to be made shaking out longs… Atm I think crypto is just Game of Squeezes.
Moreover, Sawcruhteez also suggested a bearish reversal looking at the resistance from the Exponential moving averages and sequential analysis on the 4-Hour. He tweeted,
$ on a 4h green 9 as it tests the 50 and 200 EMA’s for resistance. Last candle shows signs of a reversal as does this one. As long as we are below $10,700 I am viewing this as a selling opportunity.
Furthermore, in his Hyperwave channel on YouTube, he also talked about the death-cross that is forming in Bitcoin [BTC] at the moment. The 50-Day EMA already moved below 100-Day 100 and is now looking to cross the 200-Day EMA which could be a massive bearish signal.
Moreover, derivates trader, Tone Vays also indicated that the rise was surprising and the direction that Bitcoin will follow is uncertain. According to his analysis.
“$10,000 – 11,200 is in a no-trade zone for me.” He also said, “The next time Bitcoin [BTC] breaks and closes above $12,500 that’s when I’ll be convinced new All-Time Highs are coming. Until then I am looking for new lows.”
Do you think that regulatory and media attention would confer otherwise or you are currently bearish as well? Please share your views with us.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?