Despite the community’s constant argument over Craig isn’t a Satoshi Nakamoto, he didn’t stop claiming him so. However, on May 24, 2019, Craig Wright published a new post with a harsh comment on the top cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. He says ‘BTC will disappear in moments.
The blog post of self-proclaimed Satoshi Nakamoto entitling ‘Shades of Black’, the nchain Chief scientist kept his close eye towards law & rules around bitcoin. According to him, he created bitcoin to operate within the law and not to heat up criminal activities. The blog was posted on Wright’s website called ‘craigwright.net’ and the author of the article is named as Craig Wright himself.
“I designed Bitcoin to be a system that worked within the rules.”
He is now more focusing on rules and regulations revolves across bitcoin – however, he added Bitcoin need to act within the rules and as such, if its contract or deviates the exchange and system will criminalize everyone in the system.
Detailing about decentralized behavior of crypto and players like Binance and Bitfinex exchanges, Wright says no such platforms are decentralized. To note, Binance was the prime exchange delisting BSV and writing about decentralization, he adds no such thing (decentralization) exist, adding that on the name of such decentralized platforms, an individual sets the rules and an individual is liable.
With that he adds that Binance involves in Money laundering and crime;
I designed Bitcoin in a way that ensures that groups such as Binance who seek to facilitate money laundering and crime will always fail, Wright writes. They defraud you in telling you that they are decentralised and cannot be controlled.
He says blockchain is decentralized only if the developer is at their hard to modify the protocol.
Bitcoin is a system that was set in stone. If the protocol is changed, then it shows and demonstrates it is not Bitcoin.
In his detail guide, he continuously urging three key points, one being he created bitcoin that can be worked within the laws, second is that Binance faking by presenting the platform as decentralized and involves in crime & money laundering activities, third he adds bitcoin will disappear in moments.
Where a blockchain does not follow the rules, whether developers or other invested parties can alter the protocol, it is simple for government to stop. When the action happens, as it did with e-gold, everything invested in the system will vanish in a flash. When BTC disappears, it will not disappear slowly, it will disappear in moments.
In a lengthy blog post, he also mentioned names of Greg Maxwell, James Donald as the person who seek system outside of the law. He adds ‘possession of a key is not evidence of ownership’, citing that bitcoin to be treated as money, doesn’t necessarily rely on the mere possession of keys.
In a nutshell, Wright asserted that he will prove that he is the true creator of bitcoin and said, he will sign upon proving himself as Satoshi Nakamoto. Lastly, again noting about rules, Wright add;
‘Doing anything you want’ is not a system that is free. Freedom comes within society, and it comes with rules.
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?