Bitcoin and crypto market witnesses a small bounce as long with the stock markets traders begin to form bullish sentiments around price.
Despite the bearish fear and sell-off due to Coronavirus, the stock markets also witnessed a historic rise yesterday, with the SPX index rising by 6.24%. However, many investors suspect a dead-cat bounce as the state of the economy is far from recovered at the moment.
The price of Bitcoin [BTC] at 4: 30 hours UTC on 27th March, 2020 is $6,800. If the correlation with stock markets, hold true, gains in Bitcoin might continue as well.
Moreover, the percentage dominance rise in Bitcoin [BTC] gets rejected at the 200-Day Moving Average at 68%. The leading gainers of the crypto yesterday include, XRP, Binance [BNB] Coin, Stellar [XLM] and Monero.
Moreover, the Bitcoin crypto markets is also witnessing a revival of liquidity in the markets. It dropped tremendously at the time of the panic sell-off on 13th March, 2020. Prominent crypto-trader, XC, tweeted,
Liquidity slowly entering back into the market. Was around 20mil to move the market 10% at lows, now its more then doubled at around 55. $
BTC looks like it could go up, down or sideways. Alts look like they could go down, down or down.
- Just-In: Bitcoin May Soon Be A Legal Tender in Arizona
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?