Bitcoin [BTC] recently tested $7000 on 11th May 2019 as the price market capitalization of Bitcoin crossed $120 billion. However, Bitcoin [BTC] pulled back below $6800 soon in the next 4-hour trading session.
Moreover, altcoins also recorded double digits gains. Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash [BCH] broke $185 and $320 respectively. EOS also broke above $5.2 was a 9.2% gain on a daily scale.
Moreover, the market capitalization of the entire cryptocurrency market also gained over $6 billion in two 4-hour trading sessions, as the gains in BTC started pouring into altcoins. Frank Canfield, Co-Founder of Singal Profits had explained this phenomenon in a recent interview with Ran Neuner where he explained the beginning of the alt-season.
According to him, the altcoins are testing key support and represent a ‘falling knife’ w.r.t. BTC. However, there is a lot of room left for altcoin gains and that will happen once gains from Bitcoin start pouring into altcoins. He said in the interview,
“So liquidity moves from Bitcoin in the major market caps, then midcap and then the small caps and then in the sh*t coins. So they money moves downwards…”
The rise in all major altcoins was near 10%. Ethereum [ETH], Bitcoin Cash [BCH], XRP and Litecoin [LTC] have seen identical gains in the 4-hour chart reciprocating Canfield’s thoughts. A long Bullish Marubuzo has been observed on major altcoins.
The total market capitalization of altcoins gained 8.15% as it added over $6 billion on a daily scale. The total market capitalization of altcoins market $86.524 billion. The rise of altcoins also decreased the market dominance of Bitcoin slightly (around 0.2%).
Do you think that a consolidated bull market will begin or the tussle between bitcoin and altcoins will continue till the dominance is highly unbalanced? Please share your views.
- Evergrande Surges 27% Post Nationalization Rumors, Crypto Market Surge in Tandem
- Breaking: Satoshi Nakamoto’s Website Gets Hacked, Scammers Run BTC Giveaway Scam
- Ripple, Solana Price Analysis: September 23, 2021
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC Rolls Down The Runway Ahead Of Takeoff To $48,000
- Mike Novogratz Predicts Key Bitcoin ($BTC) and Ethereum ($ETH) Levels to Watchout For
- QuadrigaCx Saga to be Featured as a Documentary on this Popular Streaming Service
- Gluwa Wallet and Aella Credit Collaboration Sees Over 1 Million Transactions on the Blockchain
- Canadian Securities Regulators Warn Crypto Firms of Misleading Ads. Here Are the Defined Dos and Don’ts
- Solrise Finance and Civic Technologies Launch First Permissioned DEX on Solana
- eToro Sets Eyes on Defi Market, Launches 11 Defi Assets Based Investment Portfolio