Bitcoin has been in a slight pullback for a few days now and those who have been watching the charts during this time may be confused as to the direction Bitcoin, and indeed the whole market is going next. A cryptocurrency trader known as DonAlt on Twitter has given some light on the market. He said the lead currency will see some light if it manages to rise to $7,950 from the current $7,842 price.
When will this happen?
Bitcoin grew really fast especially in May, rising way above $8,000 and the crypto community expected a move towards $10,000. However, the market started pulling back in what seemed to be a crash, but analysts said was normal. At the time, the cryptocurrency was said to be growing too fast and needed to correct again before rising at a slower pace.
This seems to agree with DonAlt’s position as the cryptocurrency has eventually corrected but its growth has become significantly slower than before. Another analyst Josh Rager says the asset will be consolidating this week and great volatility should be expected on Friday, May 31st. This may eventually lead to a climb to DonAlt’s critical $7,950 price and the long-awaited recovery above $8,000 again.
A long-awaited rise
The initial price rise evidently raised the expectations of the crypto community and many Bitcoin holders cannot wait for the price to go up again. Not only that, altcoins were expected to rise with Bitcoin’s pullback but the current one has held down even the alts. The rise of Bitcoin is currently probably the only hope for the market and the entire space is looking forward to it.
- Evergrande Surges 27% Post Nationalization Rumors, Crypto Market Surge in Tandem
- Breaking: Satoshi Nakamoto’s Website Gets Hacked, Scammers Run BTC Giveaway Scam
- Ripple, Solana Price Analysis: September 23, 2021
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC Rolls Down The Runway Ahead Of Takeoff To $48,000
- Mike Novogratz Predicts Key Bitcoin ($BTC) and Ethereum ($ETH) Levels to Watchout For
- Solrise Finance and Civic Technologies Launch First Permissioned DEX on Solana
- eToro Sets Eyes on Defi Market, Launches 11 Defi Assets Based Investment Portfolio
- Cardano ($ADA) Reclaims Third Spot With 13% Price Jump, Here’s Why it Can Surge Further
- Just-in: Coinbase to expand legal and compliance team Amid regulatory crackdown
- Def-2-Earn NFT Game, Knight War The Holy Trio Announces Dual IDO gearing a massive public launch