- Bitcoin is seeking balance above $9,000 after a minor recovery from the weekly low at $8,750.
- BTC/USD is technically poised for more upward price action as long as support at $9,000 is defended at all costs.
Bitcoin spiraled further over the last 24 hours after actively drumming on the critical $10,000 level without success. Investors hoped for consolidation above $9,500, however, not even Thursday’s initial 0support at $9,250 could keep the bears at bay. BTC/USD extended the bearish action under $9,000. The price refreshed the levels at $8,750 before embarking on an ongoing recovery exercise.
At the time of writing, BTC/USD is teetering at $9,050 after recovery from the new weekly low. It is the bulls’ task to ensure that the region at $9,000 is defended at all costs because another slip under it could see Bitcoin spiraling to test May lows around $8,100.
Meanwhile, the technical picture shows that Bitcoin is ready to trade higher especially if the spooked buyers rejoin the market. The Relative Strength Index (RSI) clearly shows that Bitcoin’s technical picture is starting to turn bullish again. From a low at 17.47, the indicator now holds the position at 40 and still points to the north as a signal for potential growth.
BTC/USD 1-hour chart
On the upside, buyers should expect resistance at $9,250 (Initial support area on Thursday), $9,500 and $9,800. The gap between the 50 SMA and the 100 SMA suggests that selling activity is far from over. Therefore, buyers must be aware that this is not the time to relax but to gather all the energy in order to pull Bitcoin out of the danger zone.
Bitcoin Key Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $9,050
Relative change: -47
Percentage change: -0.54%
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery