Cryptocurrency adoption is constantly on the rise. Bitcoin and Litecoin are being accepted by Surf Air Express for membership. Recently, luxury watch manufacturer Hublot also unveiled its limited edition watch that can only be purchased with Bitcoin. Meanwhile, Bitcoin ATMs are close to crossing 4k worldwide with another boost coming with Germany’s only regulated trading venue for digital currencies acquiring a bank.
Pay for Luxury with Bitcoin & Litecoin
Bitcoin and Litecoin can also be used to pay for air travels as Surf Air Express announced Surf Air Express X Cryptocurrency.
Surf Air Express basically arranges travel and other services solely as a manager of the Surf Air membership program and offers flight prices comparable to business and last-minute economy. The company is “now accepting Litecoin and Bitcoin for their Indiegogo campaign. Purchase your Surf Air Express Membership with cryptocurrency.”
The official announcement on its website reads, “The future of travel meets the future of money,
We’re proud to offer Litecoin as a payment method for Surf Air Express. Apply now and purchase your Surf Air Express Membership or flight packages.”
Its network includes San Francisco/Bay Area, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, San Diego, Truckee, Napa, Monterey, and Las Vegas in California and Austin, Dallas, Houston, and Midland in Texas.
Another boost came into the form of luxury watch manufacturer Hublot. In order to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Bitcoin, Big Bang Meca-10 P2P has been made available online for purchase that will cost USD$25,000.
Hublot is exploring these avenues in partnership with OSL, whose Chairman and co-founder Dave Chapman shares,
OSL is excited to collaborate with Hublot and LVMH, an industry leader in the luxury world, to enable a digital asset industry first. As investors are increasingly looking to diversify their investment portfolio by adding digital assets with generally low correlations to traditional asset classes, we are committed to providing our clients with industry leading trading solutions to support their investment journey.
Bitcoin ATMs gets a Swift Kick
The total number of Bitcoin ATMs worldwide has reached just about 4,000 according to Coin ATM Radar. Among these, Litecoin is supported by 2,325 ATMs.
Another big jump would be coming with Bitcoin Group SE that is going to venture into ATMs. One of the biggest crypto exchange of Europe, Bitcoin.de has recently acquired a bank Tremmel Wertpapierhandelsbank GmbH, “The acquisition will significantly expand the services offered by Bitcoin Group SE, which operates Bitcoin.de, Germany’s only regulated trading venue for digital currencies.”
Leading to the expansion of cryptocurrencies in Germany and Europe this news has the crypto community excited as one enthusiast shares,
HUGE Bitcoin news: One the biggest European exchanges https://t.co/8IGDQWk2Wd has bought bank and gained banking license. They plan a massive expansion with 4000 Bitcoin ATMs across Germany. https://t.co/6Gx4tFm0Lq
— Ameero (@ameero1) November 13, 2018
The official announcement shares, this acquisition will help,
Bitcoin Group SE’s ability to issue its own cryptocurrency products, carry out proprietary trading in cryptocurrencies, and operate cryptocurrency ATMs is now available under the securities service provider’s banking license.
- Will DeFi Giant Lido Support The Terra Reboot?
- Sandbox (SAND) Jumps 16% Ahead Of Listing On This Top Exchange
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000