With the recent spike in crypto prices, are you among those looking to Buy Bitcoin or Buy Ether, or are you wondering how to buy ETH? Look no further if you are searching for a reliable Bitcoin Exchange in India.
With each passing day, the popularity of cryptocurrencies reaches a new high, evident from the increasing number of investors. As more and more investors understand the market dynamics, they are using the corrections to buy more of their favorite cryptocurrencies at a relatively lower price.
As is true with any asset, most users are looking for the best value they can get. Accordingly, there is a constant debate in crypto investing forums on whether to buy Ether (ETH) or buy Bitcoin (BTC).
Before we get to the answer to that question, we need to understand certain basics about both.
BTC is the most popular cryptocurrency, and the one with the largest market capitalization came into existence in 2009. This grand-old coin was the first-ever cryptocurrency. As envisaged by the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto, the idea behind this coin was to establish a decentralized currency using blockchain technology so that no single person or organization like a central bank has control over the currency. In short, Bitcoin did not have any other major end goal other than offering an alternative form of payment and store of value.
By design, there is a limited supply of Bitcoin. Accordingly, as the supply stagnates and demand rises, or even if the demand remains stagnant, the value of Bitcoin is likely to go up over time.
Understanding Ethereum or Ether
Ether is a coin from the Ethereum network. Just like BTC, ETH or Ether is also a decentralized cryptocurrency that uses blockchain technology. However, the crucial difference lies in the idea behind the two currencies. Ethereum in itself is a technology or software platform. Other developers can use this technology to create products or solutions. As a result, Ether is a token that keeps the Ethereum network going.
Unlike BTC, Ether does not have a limited supply, mainly because it is not envisaged as a currency. Therefore, as the Ethereum network gains more prominence and becomes more mainstream, the value of Ether is likely to go up in tandem.
So, BTC or ETH – Which one to choose?
The answer to this question, like many other questions, is not in black and white. As highlighted above, both cryptocurrencies are fundamentally different and aim to solve two very different problems in the real world. However, market forces have created a situation where the two are now the top two cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.
Ideally, as a crypto enthusiast, you should have exposure to both, as both have a promising future. However, if you want to choose just one with your limited resources, you can choose Ether. Thus, it is not a simple contrarian choice but a value option at its current price, significantly lower than BTC.
If you are still wondering how to buy ETH? The simple answer is that you should choose a trusted crypto exchange for all of your crypto transactions to avoid any fraud.
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- JPMorgan: High Gas Fee A Big Problem for Ethereum (ETH) Valuations, Can Lose Market Share
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?