- Bitcoin stages a recovery from $9,665 support stepping above $12,000.
- Bitcoin upward correction is not finished as the technical picture stays intact.
Bitcoin recent recovery from lows under $10,000 stalled on trading slightly above $12,000 on Thursday. The gains come at time when the market is acutely volatile. The initial correction from highs around $13,800 found support at $9,665. The price did not, however, stay down for long as a recovery immediately ensued. The break above the 100 Simple Moving Average (SMA) 4-h propelled Bitcoin past key support turned resistance levels.
BTC/USD 4-h chart
At the time of writing, Bitcoin is trading at $11,789 while flirting with the 50% Fib retracement level taken between the last swing at $13,880 to a swing low of $9,605. Although Bitcoin has corrected from $12,000, the trend that prevails is very positive. The short-term ascending trendline continues to offer support while the confluence created by both the Bollinger Band 4-h Middle and the 100 SMA at $11,000 offers significant support.
The Bollinger Band Indicators Bitcoin market being very volatile even though the upside is capped at $12,000. On the downside, apart from $11,000 support, extended declines could find cushioning at $10,000 and the recent support at $9,665. $9,000 remains a support target and a major one for that purpose.
Looking at BTC/USD on a technical perspective, upward correction is not finished. A break above $12,000 is expected before the close of the session on Thursday. This break is likely to boost Bitcoin towards $13,000 critical level according to the increasing divergence in the MACD. The indicator has crossed into the positive region after sliding to levels at -398 in the declines on Monday and Tuesday this week.
BTC Key Technical Levels
Key Support levels: $11,000, $10,000, $9,665 and $9,000.
Critical hurdles: $12,000 and $13,000.
MACD 4-h: Increasing divergence; a key indicator for stronger bullish momentum in the short-term.
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?