- Bitcoin got a mega boost past $11,000 paving the way for $12,000 level breach.
- A shallow recovery has revived the upward trend above the trendline.
Cryptoassets are back in the green after the correction from yesterday’s gains found balance. Bitcoin, for instance, is up over 2% on the day following the correction from the lows at $11,209 (on Coinbase). As discussed severally before, the declines from June highs embraced the support at $9,000.
The buyers took advantage of the lower price to increase their positions. As a result, Bitcoin launched an assault on higher levels above $10,000. Besides, the break out of the descending channel saw the bull’s confidence in the price shoot up. In turn, Bitcoin got a mega boost past $11,000 and the recent break breach above $12,000.
While the bulls had eyes on $13,000, diminishing buying power led to the formation of a high at $12,318. Moreover, lack of support at $12,000 saw the bears push Bitcoin under $11,500 support. At press time, a shallow recovery has revived the upward trend above the trendline. Bitcoin is exchanging hands at $11,723 but the main focus is on $12,000.
BTC/USD 4-hour chart
As far as bullish signals are concerned, the 50 Simple Moving Average (SMA) gap above the 100 SMA continues to widen suggesting higher price consolidation as well as rising bullish influence. The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) defiantly stayed within the positive region. Likely bullish divergence to give Bitcoin a boost above $12,000 and encourage the bulls to increase their entries towards the coveted $13,000.
Bitcoin Key Technical Levels
Support Areas: $10,500, $11,200, $10,800, $10,000 and $9,600.
Resistance Areas: $12,000, $12,318 and $13,000.
Moving Averages: Suggest higher consolidation.
MACD: Bullish divergence is key for recovery above $12,000.
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?