- Bitcoin bulls have been keen on defending the most important zones including $10,500 and $10,400.
- Expect resistance to build around $10,800 and $10,900 respectively.
Bitcoin managed to avert the bear action on Thursday to defend the tentative support at $10,500. It appears the break above the two-months long descending triangle was not a bear trap after all. Besides, the price took advantage of the high volume earlier this week to push for a leap above the 50-Day Moving Average.
Although the upside has been largely limited below $10,800, Bitcoin bulls have been keen on defending the most important zones including $10,500, $10,400 and psychological support at $10,200.
BTC/USD daily chart
For a moment, Bitcoin had analysts worried when the recovery from $9,400 zoomed smoothly past $10,000 (former broken support). This was a perfect recipe for a reversal commonly known as a bear trap. On the contrary, other fundamentals like the trading volume and positive investor sentiments kept Bitcoin above the key $10,500 on Thursday.
At press time, Bitcoin has a market value of $10,736 following a 1.11% increase in the last 24 hours. Glancing north, we expect resistance to build around $10,800 and $10,900 respectively.
Otherwise, the technical picture shows a market in the hand bulls’ hands. The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)’s positive gradient confirms the strong bullish grip. Moreover, the positive divergence signifies the growing energy as buyers increase their positions.
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) in the daily timeframe relatively inclines upwards. The RSI is at the same level it was on August 3 just before the breakout that rose to highs around $12,330. If the gradual movement north continues, Bitcoin could also revisit higher levels around $12,000.
BTC Key Technical Levels
Spot rate: $10,736
Relative change: +167.44
Short-term trend: bearish
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?