- Bitcoin has been narrowing towards $10,000 under descending resistance.
- A bearish triangle breakdown could send Bitcoin in the range of $8270 – $8300.
Bitcoin is miraculously staying above $10,000 following the drop to levels close to $9,856. However, recovery from the low failed to break $10,300 hurdle. Diminishing selling pressure hit a snag around $10,274 leaving a gap currently being explored by the bulls. The price at press time is hovering around $10,100. Besides, the lethargic movement is connected to the decreasing volume in the last few days.
The 4-hour chart shows Bitcoin narrowing towards $10,000 for three months in a row. The price become allergic to $11,000 but it has a higher affinity to a lower high pattern trend. The formation of a bearish triangle is likely to send Bitcoin further down. Especially with $10,000 support having been broken, the only support that needs to give in before a massive to comes is $9,800.
BTC/USD 4-hour chart
The descending resistance also shows that Bitcoin could continue to dump and until we find a viable bottom (key support). BillCharison, an analyst with Tradingview predicts that Bitcoin will continue with the dumping trend it started towards the end of June.
“If the price dumps lower than the bottom of the triangle, then we need to wait for another bottom in the range of $8270 – $8300, because it is one of the strongest support now. In the case of the breakdown, this zone is perfect for opening a LONG position.”
A short-term bullish trend could help avert testing of $9,800. The Relative Strength Index (RSI) and the Stochastic RSI both have tested the oversold levels at 30. A slightly visible divergence suggests that buying action is coming back. If the indicators can manage to pull towards the average, the resistance to watch will be $10,600 and $10,800.
Bitcoin Key Technical Levels
Spot rate: $10,075
Relative Change: -21
Trend: Slightly bullish
RSI: Slightly bullish above 30
- Ethereum’s Buterin To Use Returned $100M From SHIB Donation For Covid Relief Projects Worldwide
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Unfazed By Bitcoin Crash, Set To Launch Its Metaverse – ‘Shiberse’
- Hackers Siphon Off $80 Million in Cryptocurrency from Qubit DeFi platform
- Just-In: Bitcoin May Soon Be A Legal Tender in Arizona
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?