The majority of crypto traders have also confirmed bottom on Bitcoin according to their independent analysis. The bears which started placing short orders at $4000 have been eagerly waiting for a correction. However, Bitcoin’s rise of about 50% from then has had many shorts liquidated or closed at a loss.
Bitcoin, currently, is very less affected by bad news and extremely positively affected by a good piece of news. The Fidelity announcements had a greater effect on the price than a $40 million hacking incident.
Hence, as crypto-trader Jake Canfield noted in the most recent episode of Crypto-Trader with Ran Neuner,
“The traders are buying the dip. A lot of traders were trying to short the market and keep getting liquidated which added Fuel to fire the price of Bitcoin to new yearly highs.”
On whether or not the altcoin season will begin, Canfield noted that it will begin when Bitcoin begins to stabilize and then capital will start moving into to altcoins.
“The multipliers (on altcoins) are gonna be great, if and when we see that bottom. Wait for Bitcoin to stabilize. Wait for a higher high and higher lows to confirm the reversal.” He also mentioned that, “Ethereum looks like its ready to break-out.”
Trade and Chart analyst Peter Brandt who is one of the first traders to predict the bear market and call the recent bottom on Bitcoin, claimed that $50,000 could be high of the next parabolic advance on Bitcoin. He said,
“The current bear market has been an analog of the 2013-2015 Bitcoin markets. There was a retest of the low… We can see a correction. Then straight up.” He added, “We have a pretty good shot at 50,000”
Bitcoin price has moved over the 200-Day Moving on a daily scale after a span of four years. Moreover, as reaffirmed since it was followed by a bull run then, there is enough reason to expect the same this time around.
On long term weekly scale, the price has moved above the 200-Day and 50-Day Moving Average with strong positive sentiments towards Bitcoin. Hence, by looking at these market indicators Canfield seemed certain that the bull-run in Bitcoin has begun.
Nevertheless, Brandt was greatly bullish in terms of price as well and called Bitcoin as the only asset in history to witness two parabolic rises in a decade. Moreover, he was almost certain that the third one is underway as well.
Do you agree with their analysis? Will Bitcoin replicate the 2017 bull run? Please share your views with us.
- 7 Reasons Why The Bitcoin and Crypto Bull Run Will Stretch Well Into 2022
- Bitcoin (BTC) Dominance Falls Lowest Since Feb 2018, Here’s How Altcoins can Benefit
- XRP Lawsuit: The DPP Dispute is Back, Here’s How It May Ravage Ripple’s Former Win
- Former OCC Chief Says the U.S. Is “Unquestionably behind the curve” in Fostering Crypto Growth
- Next Metahero? BitriseCoin Skyrocket 3000%
- Saitama Inu Community Is Loving BitriseCoin
- Evergrow Coin Price Tumble, While Bitrise Coin Price Skyrocketing
- Litecoin Price Tumble, While BitriseCoin Skyrocketing
- CBDC India: RBI Governor Compares Digital Fraud to Fake Indian Currency Notes
- World’s Top Venture Capital Firm Sequoia Capital Hints at DAO Integration
- Tron Price Analysis: The TRX Coin Preparing For The Recovery Phase With Eyes On The $0.123 Mark
- Chainlink Price Analysis: The LINK Token Hints At A Bear Trap In Its Technical Chart
- Polkadot Price Analysis: The DOT Coin Shows Buying Pressure Below 0.618 FIB Level; Will This End its Correction Phase?
- XRP, Terra and NEM Price Analysis: 08 December
- Filecoin, EOS and Litecoin Price Analysis: 08 December
- Tezos Price Prediction: XTZ Is Up 35% To 5.5% As Bulls Aim For $7.0
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Back Above $50K As Market Recovery Begins
- BSV Price Analysis: The BSV Coin Prepares For Its Next Big Move Resonating Inside A Definite Range
- AVAX Price Analysis: The Coin Price Has Discounted 35% In This Correction Phase; Is This a Fair Value For AVAX?
- Ethereum, Harmony and Spell Token Price Analysis: 07 December