The market apprehension for a movement in Bitcoin price grows by each passing day. It might be an indication of accumulation in Bitcoin. However, some technical indicators also suggest a downward motion. The bearish engulfing channel on 21st March with a break-down from the uptrend indicate bearish momentum for Bitcoin.
The price of Bitcoin (BTC) at 13 00 UTC on 24 March 2019 is trading at $4027. The price on a weekly scale reflects no movement. However, there was a dump on 21st March from which the market has recovered. Nevertheless, $3850 on the downside and $4150 on the upside remains the primary support and resistance level respectively.
On the Fundamental front, traders are awaiting the Mt. Gox credit date. It is estimated that about $600 million in cryptocurrencies and FIAT will be reimbursed to the victims of the hack in 2014. Hence, the market is unsure whether it will result is a spike or a downtrend. The Bitcoin ETF proposal which is expected to increase the demand for Bitcoin as an asset is also pending eternally with the US SEC with no confirmed deadline.
Ethereum and EOS Continues to Consolidate
Ethereum which was under bearish pressure since June in 2019, looks to break above the 50,100 and 200-Day Moving Average. The three Moving Average lines are coinciding with each other on the 1-day chart of ETH/BTC.
Ethereum has stayed stable over the week near the $140 mark in the range of $3. The price of Ether (ETH) at 13 00 UTC on 24 March 2019 is trading at $137.5.
EOS which was recently ranked above Ethereum in a Chinese Survey has continued to maintain a stable position at number five w.r.t to total market capitalization. The price of EOS at 13 00 UTC on 24 March 2019 is trading at $3.65. It is trading 3.5% lower on a weekly scale.
Litecoin (LTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Price Movements
The price of Litecoin (LTC) at 13 00 UTC on 24 March 2019 is trading at $60.06. It is trading 2% lower on the weekly scale, but the decisive break above $60 seems to mark bullish momentum for Litecoin. The price is also moving above the 50,100,200-Day Moving Average.
The price of Bitcoin Cash (BCH) at 13 00 UTC on 24 March 2019 is trading at $166.62. It is trading 9.24% higher on the weekly scale. The 1-Day chart of Bitcoin Cash resembles the chart of Litecoin. Moreover, their utility and performance are also comparable. Hence, in a diverse cryptocurrency market coupling of these currencies is a possibility.
Cardano’s ADA Out-Performs the Other Platforms
The price of Cardano’s token (ADA) at 13 00 UTC on 24 March 2019 is trading at $0.062. It is trading 22% higher on the weekly scale. IOHK, the Hong-Kong parent organization behind Cardano announced the successful completion of its Byron Phase and has successfully moved to the Shelly phase. Despite stiff competition from other popular platforms like Ethereum, EOS, and Tron, Caradon continues to be in the top ten cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.
Binance (BNB) Coin and Huobi Token (HT)
The Exchange based token Binance (BNB) coin and Huobi Token (HT) have made significant progress since the beginning of the year 2019. These two are the most successful Exchange backed tokens. Nevertheless, BNB is ranked 7th while Huobi Token (HT) is ranked 50th w.r.t total market capitalization.
The price of Binance (BNB) Coin at 13 00 UTC on 24 March 2019 is trading at $17.02. It is trading 7.64% higher on the weekly scale. The price of Huobi Token (HT) at 13 00 UTC on 24 March 2019 is trading at $2.52. It is trading 22% higher on the weekly scale.
Some of the other notable action in altcoin market was observed in Basic Attention Token (BAT), Tezos (TZX), Zcash (ZEC), Augur (REP), Digibyte (DGB), Huobi Token (HT), Enjin Coin (ENJ), and OmiseGo (OMG). These tokens registered double-digit gains over the week. The rise in Tezos (TZX) was the highlight with a surge of almost 40% followed by Huobi Token (HT) and Digibyte (DBG).
Do you think the accumulation in cryptocurrency has begun or downtrend is still possible? Please share your sentimental or technical analysis with us as well.
- Ethereum’s Buterin To Use Returned $100M From SHIB Donation For Covid Relief Projects Worldwide
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Unfazed By Bitcoin Crash, Set To Launch Its Metaverse – ‘Shiberse’
- Hackers Siphon Off $80 Million in Cryptocurrency from Qubit DeFi platform
- Just-In: Bitcoin May Soon Be A Legal Tender in Arizona
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?