Bitcoin price is trading in around $48,658 with a bullish bias as the crypto market is set to recover following the November 03 flash crash. The big crypto is currently consolidating above the $48,000 crucial level. The uptick that started on Saturday November 04 has pushed BTC from lows of around $43,497 on Saturday to the current price above $48K.
The rest of the market is following suit and as Bitcoin leads the pack, investors can expect the BTC price to go even higher.
Bitcoin price is preparing for a 10% upswing to $53,600
BTC/USD dropped as much as 25% from highs above $57,000 to towards the $40,000 support floor in less than 24 hours during the midnight New York trading sessions on November 03. This crypto market flash crash pulled the entire market with all the top 30 cryptos flashing in red, leading to massive liquidations across the market. However, investors bought the dip pushing the price back to the $48,000 levels.
While this short-term rise in Bitcoin price is currently consolidating above $48,000, it can be expected that BTC could climb further to tag the $53,600 resistance level. It is worth noting that this area provided formidable support between November 26 and 28. This would represent a 10% rise from the current price.
This bullish narrative is validated by the upward movement of the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) Indicator which has just sent a call to buy Bitcoin on the four-hour chart. This happened earlier today when the MACD line (12-period exponential moving average (EMA)) crossed above the 26-EMA suggesting that the market momentum has reversed bullish.
BTC/USD Four-Hour Chart
However, if BTC price fails to rise above the $48,900 resistance level to tag the $50,000 psychological level, it will suggest that the bulls are tired. In such a case, the price of the bellwether cryptocurrency will dop below the $48,000 psychological level to seek solace around the $46,698 support zone. A drop further could see Bitcoin price retest the $40,800 support wall.
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?