Bitcoin recently broke the resistance at $8000 and the top cryptocurrency now barely rests above that level. After such a bullish breakthrough, the pace-setter cryptocurrency has continued to maintain a spot above $8k and according to analysis, further bullish pattern is slowly forming and Bitcoin may eventually get a spike to $8,800.
The Bullish BTC Analysis By CryptoWelson
According to cryptocurrency analyst and trader going by the name CryptoWelson on Twitter, there is a bullish possibility which may take the price of Bitcoin to the $8,800 level. The analysis identified a support level close to $8k which must be surpassed in order to continue on the bullish trajectory described by CryptoWelson. According to him, if BTC surpasses that support, then that will initiate a bull channel in which BTC is expected to gain about 10% before the end of the week.
#Bitcoin could be forming a bullish channel. ?
If we can bounce from this support, we will be going to 8800$+ this week! ?
A break below the green line would confirm the bearish scenario! pic.twitter.com/HovkL6B5wB
— CryptoWelson ? (@CryptoWelson) October 17, 2019
The Other Side Of The Coin
Although CryptoWelson sounded quite bullish about the short-term price movement of BTC, he also stated a condition that might cause a reversal of the bullish trend. Expressing the possibilities of a bear market in days to come, CryptoWelson predicted that a break below a supposed greenline ($8k level) would confirm the next bearish movement which will send BTC further downwards.
BTC 24-Hour Price Movement
BTC opened a 24-hour trading period at around $7,999.61. BTC slowly climbed the $8k level and maintained its price above the area hitting $8,091 within the next two hours. The momentum only grew as BTC pushed into the $8,100 region at the early hours of Thursday, gaining about 1.5% since yesterday. At the time of writing this piece, BTC is changing hands at $8,105.
Further Analysis On Bitcoin Price
There seems to be a wide bullish sentiment around the price of Bitcoin lately. With many analyses pointing to a bullish possibility in the short term, another bitcoin trader predicts that bitcoin will eventually take off towards $9k. Although the trader, simply known to run a Twitter account under the name Crypto Trading Africa presented a bearish outlook which, if actualised, may see bitcoin losing about 2% from its current price before the run to $9k.
— Crypto Trading Africa (@Africa_BTC) October 14, 2019
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Cardano (ADA) Dodges Broader Market Correction With Another 8% Gains
- MultiChain users at risk of Getting Hacked, as Six Cross-Chain Tokens Experiences Vulnerability
- ‘Ripple is giving SEC more Trouble than Anyone in Crypto’ Attorney Chervinsky
- OpenSea Sets New ATH For Monthly Trading Volume, Surpasses $3.5B in ETH
- Malaysian Converts Selfies Into NFTs, Becomes Millionaire In Just 5 Days
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?