Bitcoin is trading near $6,500 maintain stability as volatility collapses. Meanwhile, XRP, VeChain (VET), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Verge (XVG), and Augur (REP) are up between the range of 4 and 7 percent.
Bitcoin volatility collapses at $6,500
Bitcoin is maintaining stability for a long time now. At the time of writing, it has been trading at $6,497 with 0.56 percent gains. With a daily trading volume of $3.3 billion, as shown in the graph below, the price is being inactive lately with volatility crumbling.
The entire crypto market is currently seeing the greens as the total market cap adds over $2 billion. Meanwhile, BTC dominance is at 53.6 percent.
The world’s 3rd largest cryptocurrency is up by over 4 percent while registering the daily trading volume of $432 million. Currently, trading at $0.4616, it is moving towards $0.4700 resistance level.
Up by 6.13 percent, VeChain is making a lot of headway in IoT space while climbing to $0.01159. With its ecosystem continuing to grow, the prices are depicting a bullish picture.
Basic attention token (BAT)/USD
For the past week, BAT has been making a lot of gains on the anticipation of Coinbase listing. Trading at $0.2683, it is up by over 6 percent.
At 41 rank, Verge also managed to make some gains at $0.0146 while rising upwards by about 4 percent with a daily trading volume of $5.1 million approximately.
At $14.01, the decentralized platform for predictions market, Augur is rising by 6 percent while managing the daily trading volume of $9.6 million.
REP 24-hours price chart, Source: Coinmarketcap
- Evergrande Surges 27% Post Nationalization Rumors, Crypto Market Surge in Tandem
- Breaking: Satoshi Nakamoto’s Website Gets Hacked, Scammers Run BTC Giveaway Scam
- Ripple, Solana Price Analysis: September 23, 2021
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC Rolls Down The Runway Ahead Of Takeoff To $48,000
- Mike Novogratz Predicts Key Bitcoin ($BTC) and Ethereum ($ETH) Levels to Watchout For
- QuadrigaCx Saga to be Featured as a Documentary on this Popular Streaming Service
- Gluwa Wallet and Aella Credit Collaboration Sees Over 1 Million Transactions on the Blockchain
- Canadian Securities Regulators Warn Crypto Firms of Misleading Ads. Here Are the Defined Dos and Don’ts
- Solrise Finance and Civic Technologies Launch First Permissioned DEX on Solana
- eToro Sets Eyes on Defi Market, Launches 11 Defi Assets Based Investment Portfolio