So-called controversial cryptocurrency, Bitcoin SV [BSV] is on track again. The coin surged over 7 percent within the past 24 hours. The gain popped up after Bitcoin crossed the new value of $6000 against US Dollar.
At the moment, the coin stands with a value of $56.88/USD by gaining 7.62within the past 24 hours. Being the 14th largest cryptocurrency at the time of writing, BSV counts the average trading volume $1,010,770,075.
However, to note, BSV’s major trading volume can be found at ZBG exchange which itself is marked with a double asterisk (**) by coinmarketcap. However, as defined by CMC, double asterisk market exchanges are the ones whose volume is excluded by Coinmarketcap. Nonetheless, ZB.com counts $15,301,101 trading volume of BSV in pair of USDT (Tether).
Additionally, the other exchanges contributing higher to BSV trading are Huobi Global, 55 Global Markets, IDCM, BitMark, OKEx, BitForex, DragonEX, Dcoin, and others. Moreover, it is worth to note that the coin is majorly paired with USDT among the top exchanges where BSV’s trading volume is split widely.
What led BSV outgrows by over 7% today, is still out of sight but it began surging after Bitcoin touches $6000 figure. In fact, while Bitcoin enjoys 3.49 percent growth, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) as well follows suit. BCH is up with almost 1 percent and rally towards $300.
BSV was once on its peak point which fell down after Binance and other exchanges pulled it off from their doors.
Nevertheless, the very first exchange that delisted BSV was Binance – and now in contrast to the surging volume of BSV, Binance’s own coin, Binance Coin (BNB) is trading at a lower rate. Within the past 24 hours, BNB is declined to $20.48 against US dollar. Along with BNB, Cosmos token (ATOM) which was recently listed by Binance is also walking back the path. ATOM at the time of writing, declined with 8.06 percent over the past 24 hours and trading at the value $4.16 percent.
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- YouTube’s CEO Hints That NFTs Might Be Coming To The Video Sharing App
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Breaking: Elon Musk Bets McDonalds to Accept Dogecoin (DOGE) As Payment
- T-series And Hefty Entertainment join forces with Hungama to delve into Web 3.0 to create NFTs
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?