After Pornhub, Verge doesn’t seem to be stopping on its way to the moon. The latest development comes in the form of Bitfinex listing that resulted the Verge price rise of about 20.85 percent while the most of the cryptocurrency market experiences a dip.
Amidst the red market, Verge price gets a boost
Another good news for the Verge (XVG) community has come into the form of Bitfinex listing. One of the top cryptocurrency exchanges, Bitfinex is among the top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges with highest 24-hour trading volume as per Coinmarketcap.
In its official announcement, the exchange stated “Bitfinex is pleased to introduce trading for Verge Currency (XVG). Deposits have been enabled, with trading set to go live at 11.30AM UTC.” Right now, Verge is live on Bitfinex exchange.
BTC, ETH, and USD are the available tradable pairs for XVG. The announcement further mentions: “Margin trading and P2P funding will be enabled gradually, as and when the order books develop liquidity.”
Currently, the majority of the cryptos, from Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS to Litecoin, Dash, and VeChain are experiencing a dip in their prices. However, only a few of them are in the green but not as much as 20.85 percent except Bitcoin Private.
Verge coin (XVG) is currently riding at $0.081709 which can even be expected to hit the $0.1 level.
Pornhub and partnership speculations keep driving Verge (XVG) prices
This month has been a spectacular one for the Verge community as XVG secured a partnership with Pornhub. The entire crypto market has been buzzing with this collaboration that took the XVG prices sky high. With Pornhub’s millions of users, Verge (XVG) got a huge exposure and wider adoption that is yet to be seen by any other cryptocurrency.
Pornhub was definitely the dominating factor that skyrocketed its prices but the speculations around partnerships kept this cryptocurrency among the top 25 ranks. There have also been news going around TokenPay and Verge debit cards that are expected to further moon its prices.
Now, Bitfinex has integrated Verge (XVG) on its platform which is a big step for this cryptocurrency that has the entire Verge community elated. It would be interesting to see what other partnerships, exchange listings, and developments Verge come up with in future.
Do you thing Verge (XVG) is going to touch $0.1 soon? Share your thoughts with us!
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?