Cryptocurrency exchange, Bitfinex has announced a platform upgrade in which, according to their official announcement, enabled withdrawal to Bech32 addresses. The platform also announced the addition of new charting tools for derivative trading.
Bitfinex Supports Withdrawals To Segwit Bech32 Addresses
The news comes following an official announcement by Bitfinex on Tuesday that the exchange was updating its platform in order to enable bitcoin withdrawals to Bech32 addresses and also that charting tools had been added to its derivative platform.
As per Bitcoin withdrawals, Bitfinex has been supporting bitcoin on Pay To Script Hash (P2SH) wrapped addresses. This new integration with Bech32 addresses, according to the official announcement, is meant to remove every possibility of bitfinex clients experiencing cross-chain mix-ups.
Bech32 addresses only exist on the bitcoin blockchain. It is a Segwit address format specified by BIP 0173 and has its addresses starting with the alpha-numeric character bc1. The segwit addresses offers greater protection, ensuring that funds are directed to the right recipients by offering a non-case sensitive type of addresses.
Bitfinex Customers Can Now Link Platform Accounts To Their Twitter Handles
Further, the platform also introduced a new system that makes it possible for its customers to connect their bitfinex accounts with their social media account on Twitter. This new feature enables Bitfinex users to connect their bitfinex account to their Twitter accounts and displays the same on bitfinex public leaderboards. The announcement included that more social media platforms will be integrated in the future.
The renowned crypto exchange also updated its Twitter account with the development. According to the tweet which leaves a clue to some of the usefulness of 00Twitter integration like following best traders, the exchange excites the community with the possibility of customers showing off their trading capacities and achievements over time.
Who is the best crytpo trader on Twitter?
— Bitfinex (@bitfinex) October 29, 2019
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Cardano (ADA) Dodges Broader Market Correction With Another 8% Gains
- MultiChain users at risk of Getting Hacked, as Six Cross-Chain Tokens Experiences Vulnerability
- ‘Ripple is giving SEC more Trouble than Anyone in Crypto’ Attorney Chervinsky
- OpenSea Sets New ATH For Monthly Trading Volume, Surpasses $3.5B in ETH
- Malaysian Converts Selfies Into NFTs, Becomes Millionaire In Just 5 Days
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?