Decentralized Exchanges (DEX) are considered to be the future of exchanges and people are slowly realizing its advantages and adopting it. the same seems to be happening with Bitfinex’s Ethereum based trading solution, Ethfinex, which has recorded superior trading volumes over past 3 days clearly showing that Bitfinex’s DEX is getting stronger.
Ethfinex going stronger as it launches a decentralized asset management
Its been just three months since Bitfinex launched Ethfinex trustless and the DEX has already started doing wonders as it swiftly moves on track to achieve the best DEX position. According to the recent tweet put forward by Ethfinex, the trustless exchange has achieved in excess of USD 1.5 million daily trading volume for three consecutive days
Over the past 3 days Ethfinex Trustless has exceeded $1.5million in daily trading volume!
— Ethfinex (@ethfinex) December 13, 2018
This figure shows not only shows that Ethfinex is growing stronger but also put forward the fact that people have slowly started to believe in the concept of decentralized exchanges.
This news comes 48 hours after Ethfinex announced that it has launched a decentralized asset management network in partnership with Rigoblock. This industry-first partnership is expected to enable all Ethfinex customers to deploy, manage and trade decentralized token pools in a reinvention of the traditional asset trading model.
We are pleased to unveil the full integration of the @RigoBlock asset management infrastructure on Ethfinex Trustless!
— Ethfinex (@ethfinex) December 13, 2018
Rigoblock is a blockchain protocol that makes it possible for anyone to set up and run a decentralized token pool. Offering modular and abstract software, Rigoblock enables any developer to personalize the blockchain protocol and build their own applications.
Will Harborne, Director of Operations at Ethfinex was quoted on the official blog where announced the launch of asset management services
“We are incredibly excited to be collaborating with RigoBlock to deliver a seamless asset management experience on Ethereum. With a shared ethos to provide a democratized and decentralized trading environment for the community, we are certain that this collaboration will pave the road for fantastic developments to take place within the realm of decentralized finance.”
Bitfinex had launched Ethfinex with an overarching goal to deliver a sophisticated trading experience whilst democratizing the governance decisions surrounding a cryptocurrency exchange and it looks like Ethfinex is ticking all squares
With rising volumes and new service additions, Ethfinex has the potential to become the best DEX available today and as the world slowly moves slowly towards decentralization, Ethfinex could definitely be a prominent name in the cryptocurrency exchange industry
What are your views on Ethfinex and decentralized exchanges? Do let us know your views on the same
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?