The CEO and Co-Founder of BitMEX Arthur Hayes say the bull market for Bitcoin is real, despite the current stagnation under $8,000. He said Bitcoin may have to dip below $7,000 before a bounce back to $8,000 will be experienced and then Bitcoin will go higher from there.
Tom Lee agrees
Fundstrat’s head of research Tom Lee has confirmed several times that the Bull market was on. He is still of the opinion that the crypto winter is over and that a bull run is close. He said the Arthur Hayes knows what he is saying because
“Exchanges have insights into the positioning and behavior of crypto investors, and
@BitMEXdotcom large trading share + popularity with leveraged traders means @CryptoHayes REALLY knows…. He further added that he is sure the crypto winter is over because Hayes affirms it.
Lee is among the top Bitcoin bulls in the industry with his bullish sentiments based on data research rather than just speculation. As head of Research at Fundstrat, he has used many indicators such as the Bitcoin Misery Index (BMI) to prove that the Bitcoin is soon to experience a bull run.
When will this be?
According to the BitMEX CEO, Bitcoin will have to dip below $7,000 “for a few days.” Bitcoin is currently trading at $7,896. This means it might take some time before the asset goes below $7k, though the market can move faster than anticipated at times. If the market does dip below $7k, it may be the opportunity some have been waiting for to buy and become a part of the bull run. From there, Hayes sees Bitcoin bouncing right back above $8k and the rest is unpredictable.
- BNBPeach Simplifying High Yield Farming
- Indian Trade Association CII Recommends “Special Class Securities” For Crypto
- 7 Reasons Why The Bitcoin and Crypto Bull Run Will Stretch Well Into 2022
- Bitcoin (BTC) Dominance Falls Lowest Since Feb 2018, Here’s How Altcoins can Benefit
- XRP Lawsuit: The DPP Dispute is Back, Here’s How It May Ravage Ripple’s Former Win
- Former OCC Chief Says the U.S. Is “Unquestionably behind the curve” in Fostering Crypto Growth
- CBDC India: RBI Governor Compares Digital Fraud to Fake Indian Currency Notes
- World’s Top Venture Capital Firm Sequoia Capital Hints at DAO Integration
- Google Trends Data: ‘Dogecoin’ and ‘Ethereum Price‘ Amongst Top 10 Most Searched News
- RFOX: Building the Metaverse for Everyone
- Tron Price Analysis: The TRX Coin Preparing For The Recovery Phase With Eyes On The $0.123 Mark
- Chainlink Price Analysis: The LINK Token Hints At A Bear Trap In Its Technical Chart
- Polkadot Price Analysis: The DOT Coin Shows Buying Pressure Below 0.618 FIB Level; Will This End its Correction Phase?
- XRP, Terra and NEM Price Analysis: 08 December
- Filecoin, EOS and Litecoin Price Analysis: 08 December
- Tezos Price Prediction: XTZ Is Up 35% To 5.5% As Bulls Aim For $7.0
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Back Above $50K As Market Recovery Begins
- BSV Price Analysis: The BSV Coin Prepares For Its Next Big Move Resonating Inside A Definite Range
- AVAX Price Analysis: The Coin Price Has Discounted 35% In This Correction Phase; Is This a Fair Value For AVAX?
- Ethereum, Harmony and Spell Token Price Analysis: 07 December