Mahe, Seychelles, 21st December, 2021, Chainwire
Traders can earn more than 50,000 BMEX tokens based on sign-up, trading, and referral activity
Crypto exchange BitMEX announced today the launch of its highly-awaited token, BMEX. New and existing BitMEX users are immediately eligible for exclusive BMEX airdrops; tokens will be awarded for trading and referral activity, and will also be given to all new BitMEX users.
BMEX is minted with a maximum supply of 450 million. It will give traders new rewards and benefits within the growing BitMEX ecosystem, enabling trading fee discounts, enhanced yields on EARN products, early access to new products, exclusive swag, and more. This will greatly enhance users’ overall trading experience on BitMEX.
The full BMEX whitepaper will drop in early 2022, and the token will become tradeable on BitMEX upon the launch of its Spot exchange in early Q2 2022.
To be eligible for the BMEX airdrops, new and existing users simply need to do the following:
- Sign up for a BitMEX account: New users who complete KYC will receive 5 BMEX tokens and 10 USDT.
- Refer 3 friends: Get 3 friends to register an account and complete KYC, and receive 15 BMEX tokens as the referrer.
- Trade with BitMEX: Existing users will be airdropped BMEX as a reward for their trading. The more you trade, the more BMEX you’ll be eligible for.
On an ongoing basis, new and existing users will get more chances to earn as much BMEX as possible by participating in contests, giveaways, and airdrops.
BMEX tokens will start to be airdropped on 1 February 2022.
Alexander Höptner, CEO of BitMEX, said: “BitMEX has ambitious plans to transform into a full crypto exchange ecosystem in 2022, and the launch of BMEX marks a rebirth. We’re doing things differently by making sure active BitMEX users (new and existing) will be the first to receive BMEX through airdrops – we’ll be awarding millions of BMEX. This is an exciting milestone for BitMEX, and it is my hope that as we continue to grow, BMEX will grow with us.”
BitMEX is a trading platform that offers investors access to the global digital currency financial markets. BitMEX is owned by HDR Global Trading Limited. To learn more about BitMEX, our vision, growing team, and the road ahead, please follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and the BitMEX Blog. For further inquiries, please contact [email protected]
- Taylor Bossung
- [email protected]
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?