MAHE, Seychelles, 20th January, 2022, Chainwire
Two Bitcoin EARN Products and New Crypto Converter Now Live
Crypto investment platform BitMEX has announced two eagerly-awaited additions to its ecosystem: Bitcoin EARN and CONVERT. These newly launched products offer BitMEX users new ways to earn interest on – and convert – their crypto.
Fully backed by BitMEX’s insurance fund, one of the largest in the industry, BitMEX EARN offers users an easy, safe, and flexible way to earn interest on crypto. Users who subscribe to EARN before 1 February 2022 will get to choose from two Bitcoin EARN products:
- 4% APR product: Users who subscribe to this EARN product will earn up to a 4% APR on their Bitcoin. This product matures on 25 March 2022, and is capped at 0.1 XBT per user. The minimum deposit amount is 0.001 XBT.
- 6% APR product: Users who subscribe to this EARN product will earn up to a 6% APR on their Bitcoin – one of the most competitive rates in the market. This product matures on 25 March 2022, and is capped at 25 XBT per user. The minimum deposit amount is 1 XBT. High-volume BitMEX traders who subscribe to the 6% APR product will also get the chance to receive even higher returns. For the full eligibility criteria, click here.
Starting today, BitMEX users will be able to CONVERT their Bitcoin into Tether (ERC-20) – and vice versa – with more coin conversion capabilities to be introduced soon. Users who trade USDT-margined products on BitMEX will be able to quickly and conveniently convert their Bitcoin into Tether, without worrying about fees or slippage.
Alexander Höptner, CEO of BitMEX, said: “We’ve kicked off 2022 strong with the launch of Bitcoin EARN and CONVERT, which marks the start of many more product and business line launches to come. Our new Bitcoin EARN products offer our users a safe way to earn guaranteed returns amid the current market volatility. And with CONVERT, our users can conveniently convert their crypto with just a few clicks, so they can focus on trading.”
BitMEX is a trading platform that offers users access to the global digital asset financial markets. BitMEX is owned by HDR Global Trading Limited. To learn more about BitMEX, our vision, growing team, and the road ahead, please follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and the BitMEX Blog. For further inquiries, please contact [email protected]
- Taylor Bossung
- [email protected]
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE