BitMEX Research and Coinmetrics have collaborated together to release txstats.com. It is the successor of P2STxstats.com and will provide in-depth, high quality and timely information about how the Bitcoin network is used.
Platform Will Also Provide Fee Estimation
The platform will be providing information around specific elements of Bitcoin transactions such as:
P2SH transaction statistics,
Multi-signature usage data,
SegWit transaction statistics,
Lightning Network channel data,
Replace by Fee usage,
Data related to the Block Size Debate,
The platform will add more features based on community feedback.
A look At Crypto Data Providers
One such platform Kaiko is a digital asset provider specializing in cryptocurrency conversions. The company collects, regulates and distributes crypto-data among more than 5000 crypto-currencies. Further, it also provides the raw and aggregated digital information needed to maintain market competitiveness.
Another one on the list is CoinAPI. The latter provides price and market data. As a matter of fact, it has over 20TB of raw market data in its database. It has real-time data streaming services and a database of historical market data.
Nomics is a Bitcoin and cryptocurrency data API which aims to become the data backbone for developers and professional crypto investors. It was built to provide for archiving, aggregating, and analyzing complete crypto asset data. By providing detailed raw trade data, it is of real help to traders, quants, and hedge fund managers.
CoinCap is also a crypto market data provider. It provides information on real-time pricing and also provides data for over 1000 cryptocurrencies. The latter also works as a free API for aggregating real-time prices and markets.
Wyre API is an integrated payment solution for crypto startups looking to implement crypto as a payment method rather than traditional payment methods.
Will TStats soon provide crypto market data? Let us know, what you think in the comments below!
- XRP Lawsuit: Here’s Why Experts Think Ripple Could Win the Case Against SEC
- Does Ethereum (ETH) Risk Becoming a Security After Transition to PoS ETH 2.0?
- Breaking: Coinbase Tops the List of Fastest-Growing Finance Apps
- El Salvador: Government faces investigation into Bitcoin Trust’s expenditure
- ECB President asserts “Cryptos are not currencies, full stop.”
- Dopamine App brings Vast Crypto Tracking under one roof
- Pooshi Coin is launching today! What you need to know
- After Coinbase This Crypto Lender is Facing Regulatory Scrutiny in 3 US States
- Tomi Heroes NFT Sales Volume Just Exploded Past $1.35m, with Massive ROI Potential For TOMI Sale
- Fantasy Sports And NFT Gaming Platform, DeFi 11 Announces Public Launch