Over the past few years, Robo Advisory and Artificial Intelligence have changed the outlook of traditional wealth management and investment management companies. These new entrants into the age-old investment industry made the industry more research and process-oriented than more of gut-based.
While the advantages of technology are now being enjoyed by wealth managers to advise their clients on traditional investment instruments such as stocks and bonds, not many have been able to bring it cryptocurrency. With evident hurdles such as volatility and price divergence from fundamentals, mapping complex algorithms have been the biggest hurdle for the players that have attempted to integrate technology into predicting crypto prices. One company that has been successful in integrating Robo Advisory to cryptocurrency investment is Bitopia.
Bitopia -An Introduction
Bitopia presents its self as an automated portfolio management service which uses a complex set of rules and algorithms to pick and select suitable investment portfolios based on the investors risk appetite and time frame. Differentiating itself from its competitors and Robo advisors, Bitopia users, trade multiple investment products on a brokerage platform using the available algorithmic tools and software that Bitopia provides.
Bitopia understands the diverse need of investors and has integrated multiple investment instruments in one platform. The platform currently allows the investor to trade Forex, Cryptocurrencies and CFDs at one place under one account. The team behind Bitopia understands CFD trading is becoming more and more popular because traders want more control over price movement, and have the ability to easily enter and exit markets on demand which gives the ability to bring in high-frequency trading and other types of trading algorithms to trade the accounts on behalf of the clients.
Bitopia – Key Differentiators
By offering this combination of investment instruments, Bitopia becomes a first company to combine those two worlds with one another thus allowing retail clients to trade cryptos, forex and CFDs through trading algorithms, based upon their investment goals and preferences such as investment capabilities, risk tolerance, long and short-term goal etc.
Apart from the multi-investment platform, Bitopia offers some unique features
- The user interface is extremely easy which enriches the user experience and makes it really easy for the user to understand where his money is being invested and also help him in controlling his exposure based on his risk profile
- Unlike its competitors which charge heavy fees for managed accounts, Bitopia recommends and builds portfolios using sophisticated algorithms without any monthly fees
- Bitopia does not hold any funds nor does it touch it. The funds are held in the personal accounts of the users which are held by brokers. The user has complete control over his account and can log in and view, trade, or withdraw funds from their portfolio at any time directly with the broker.
- Bitopia algorithms are superiorly designed to do a variety of different techniques based on market conditions offered. The AI is strong enough to understand how to open both short and long trades, integrate hedges and activate based on different patterns and technical confirmations
- To support and enrich customers experience, the platform provides a 24/5 customer support.
Bitopia- How to use the platform
- Upon registering with Bitopia, the user or investor is automatically assigned to one of Bitopia’s recommended brokerages who will handle the user’s finances. All deposits withdrawals and trade execution will be handled by this assigned broker.
- After logging in, the investor has to state its types and preferences amongst the following choices such as cautious, adventurous or somewhere in-between. Users can allow choosing, their investment amount and risk/ return level
- Once the selection is done, Bitopia’s AI-based Robo Advisor chooses the strategy which is best suited for the user’s needs. Usually, the plans follow the strategy of Higher the risk level, higher the potential returns.
- Once the onboarding process is complete, the user can fund its account with as little as $250 and can access higher returns strategies which are available for all types of traders.
While Bitopia is bringing Robo advisory to cryptocurrency it is ticking all the right boxes interims of making itself a popular and successful platform. In the future, Bitopia may enrich its platform further by adding newer instruments of investment thus helping diversify the investors’ portfolio.
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Crypto News: Thailand To Regulate Cryptocurrencies As Means of Payment
- YouTube’s CEO Hints That NFTs Might Be Coming To The Video Sharing App
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?