Many people now use Bitcoin cryptocurrency, and now Bitcoin is at the peak of popularity and growth. Someone uses Bitcoin to receive money, someone to pay for services or stores cash savings in BTC. Everyone thinks that this cryptocurrency is completely anonymous, but far from it. To store funds, pay for services on the Internet, you can use a cryptocurrency without problems, but there are cases when there is a lot of money and you need to transfer them anonymously or withdraw them. Many have resorted to using bitcoin mixers. Unfortunately, many mixers do not work honestly and are unreliable. Many bitcoin mixers take a huge commission for their services. Therefore, finding a good mixer is quite difficult.
BLENDER is one of the most reliable and convenient bitcoin mixers, the service has positive feedback from satisfied customers.
Advantages of this service:
- Low fees for services (from 0.5% to 3%)
- Lack of logs
- Anonymous work (js not used)
- Bitcoin mixing occurs through the use of new algorithms
- Simple enough and clear design for users
- The user can independently set the amount of distribution and time of the transfer, which he himself considers best for greater anonymity
- Service users have access to the mix code, which guarantees that your transaction will not mix with the previous ones;
And much more…
Service Link: https://blender.io/
Service in TOR (for greater anonymity we recommend to conduct transactions through TOR): HTTP://BLENDERIOCPXFEMA.
This is a paid press release. Do your own research related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services mentioned in the press release. Coingape.com does not hold any responsibility for your damage or loss
Disclaimer The views, opinions, positions or strategies expressed by the authors and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, positions or strategies of CoinGape. Do your market research before investing in cryptocurrencies. The author or publication does not hold any responsibility for your personal financial loss.