By 2016, we had been planning the exploration of the solar system’s primary asteroid belt for many months. After all, the U.S. Congress and President Obama signed the U.S. Commercial Space Launch Competitiveness Act into law at the end of 2015.
Some want to conquer Mars, others want the Moon, and we realized we wanted to conquer asteroids! By the most conservative estimate, one of the asteroids closest to the Earth can bring in a profit of up to $1.2 trillion.
Since commercial astronautics has yet to place us into the Earth’s orbit, we figured we’d develop a game about asteroid belt exploration and mining space resources. Today, we’re thrilled to present our project to you:
Asteroid Rush is an MMO strategy game about asteroid exploration, resource mining, battling for the best deposits, and humanity’s expansion into space. And, of course, about space trading!
Asteroid Rush is not a collectible or betting app. Asteroid Rush is a game that encompasses all the best parts of the social game world and blockchain. Our project is one of the few games built completely on the blockchain. We’ve created our own EOSIO based blockchain to achieve it, to deliver fully featured Game with a capital “G”.
In Asteroid Rush, the player takes up the role of a miner crew boss, carefully selecting and improving their crew members, deploying them to the nearest asteroids to mine space resources, and even sending them to battle for the right to develop the best deposits.
All asteroids, their resources, and the colonists themselves (character cards), much like everything in our project, are generated and stored on the blockchain. In turn, all that is stored on the blockchain belongs to the user.
In addition, Asteroid Rush uses the Bancor algorithm. This makes the in-game economy function as a model of a real one. That is, the market value of resources and goods sold at auction is determined by the correlation of supply and demand.
The 19th-century gold rush changed the U.S. The 21st-century space gold rush begins today!
- Assemble the best mining crew
- Buy a patent for asteroid mining
- Deploy expeditions to mine resources
- Fight PvP battles for resources
- Sell your resources at the auction for AR Credits, Founder Tokens, and Pi-Astro
- Upgrade your crew and earn even more!
- Contribute to common goals
Coming in future versions:
- Mate colonists to create new crews and expand your collection
- Battle exosuits
- PvP arena with real players
- Construct and develop your base
- Clans and clan bases with their own economic policies
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?