Crypto gambling is the latest fad among casino players and digital coin holders everywhere. This practice combines the excitement of table games with the possibility of winning high crypto rewards. Unsurprisingly, people are looking where you can play with Bitcoin in 2022.
If that’s your primary search on Google today, you have come to the right place. Below is a list of the best crypto and Bitcoin casinos with special prizes in NFTs and live events.
Bitcasino is our top pick for fun, fast, and fair crypto gambling websites. This platform claims to be the “world’s first cryptocurrency-led and licensed online casino.” It features a large selection of table games, unique rewards, loyalty programs, and state-of-the-art security standards. Above all, it has the highest limits for deposits and withdrawals that you won’t find anywhere else.
Here are some of the features that make Bitcasino stick out from the crowd:
- Deposits and withdrawals are available in numerous cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, Tether, etc.
- Countless in-house table games, including Blackjack, Baccarat, Dragon/Tiger, Andar Bahar, and Roulette in numerous versions
- Other games from popular providers, including Evolution, Microgaming, Ezugi, Betsoft, QuickSpin, and Pragmatic Play
- Bombay Club – a reputable live dealer casino interface
- High RTP (Return to Player) rate
- SSL encryption for the users’ personal data
- 10% cashback in real money rewards for members of the Bitcasino Loyalty Club
- Fairness compliance testing and approval by TST (Technical Systems Testing)
- A certified Random Number Generator (RNG) enables players to verify that the outcome of a game did not suffer alterations during the game round.
- Industry-leading limits
- Bitcasino has its own game studio through which it provides many exclusive unique games.
- Industry-leading loyalty programs and a VIP members club.
- Campaigns where everyone has a chance to win big, including random prize drops.
Bitcasino players also have the chance to win unique rewards through the “Money Can’t Buy VIP Experience” program. For instance, they can gain access to this year’s Champions League Final VIP lounge during a 3-day event in Paris. Other prizes include parties on private yachts or attending the FIFA World Cup in Qatar.
Currently, Bitcasino rewards new players with the chance of winning an NFT worth €$350 from the Paradise Trippies Collection. First-time clients can become eligible for the prize by depositing at least 40 USDT (or an equivalent currency). Notably, only 100 of these super rare NFT artworks are available, and the promotion ends on June 27.
2. BC Game
BC Game enjoys a great deal of appraisal in the casino player’s community. The platform allows users to make deposits in no less than 50 cryptocurrencies and supports instant withdrawals. Furthermore, it gives people the chance to win numerous prizes, including 1 Bitcoin, daily bonuses, and exotic vacations. In fact, users can take part in several promotions every day.
Here are the most important benefits of registering with BC Game:
- Available to play on both desktop and mobile devices
- It features a great layout and a user-friendly interface
- BC Game runs on Ethereum smart contracts
- It most likely promotes fairness through all its games
- The platform features both proprietary games and gaming applications from reliable providers.
- Several bonuses are available, including a rakeback bonus, a recharge bonus, and a special “where is coco bonus.”
- It also provides the option to play in sports events
- Excellent customer support service
While BC Game provides all these benefits, it has its shortcomings. For example, the platform is not available worldwide due to geographic restrictions. This means that users from several jurisdictions cannot enjoy their favorite games on this website.
And, speaking of games, this crypto gambling platform has a somewhat limited selection of casino games. People can play slots, Blackjack, poker, roulette, and other traditional games. However, they don’t do much to provide a different experience from competing crypto casinos.
Overall, BC Game is a reliable website for crypto and crypto gambling. However, it could be much more if it upgrades and expands its games offer. Also, it could enhance its user base by overcoming the geographic restrictions blocking its global expansion.
Cloudbet is another prestigious entry in our list of the best crypto and Bitcoin casinos in 2022. The platform has been operating since 2013 and recently incorporated crypto deposits and withdrawals into its offer. For example, people can choose between Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash, among other cryptocurrencies, for various games.
Here are some of Cloudbet’s standout features:
- SSL encryption and other safety procedures for user data
- Besides crypto, users can stake real money in casino games
- The platform offers casino games, such as slots, Roulette, Blackjack, etc.
- Additionally, people can place wagers on sports events, horse races, and other live contests.
- Users can deposit funds using credit cards, money orders, wire transfers, cashiers and courier’s checks, or crypto wallets.
- New users gain access to numerous rewards and perks.
- Cloudbet is available to play on desktop, tablets, smartphones, and other iOS or Android-running devices.
- A user-friendly interface that should be easy to navigate even by beginners.
Cloudbet also provides top-quality customer service 24/7 and 365 days a year. Users can ask for assistance via live chat, email, or telephone. Furthermore, they can always rely on the platform’s extensive library of solutions and answers within the FAQ section.
Unfortunately, Cloudbet has a few disadvantages, especially for those who are new to crypto gambling. For example, the website does not offer exclusive casino games. Also, the platform has a VIP club for loyal users. However, the access rules are ambiguous, and only the casino’s management can ultimately confirm a user’s eligibility. This cumbersome process may deter some people from playing consistently here.
These are some of the best online casinos where you can play with crypto and Bitcoin in 2022. Most of these platforms work under a gaming license, and their activity is legit. Furthermore, they allow people to win rewards instead of sitting on their crypto holdings.
As with any financial venture, crypto gambling comes with benefits and risks. If you decide to practice it, make sure you gamble responsibly and keep it a fun experience. Don’t play over your crypto wallet’s limits, and always do your due diligence before registering on these websites.
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?