World’s largest crypto exchange, Binance continues to take it one leap at a time with its global expansion as a regulator-friendly exchange. This time around, following its license application, Binance has achieved in-principle approval from the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) to establish itself as a crypto-asset service provider in the nation.
“The approval recognizes Binance’s commitment to comply fully with regulatory requirements and our broader commitment to anchor operations and activities in Bahrain.”, said Changpeng Zhao (CZ), founder and CEO of Binance.
CBB approval makes it the first-ever regulator in the Middle East North Africa (MENA) region to grant in-principle approval to a Binance entity. However, the crypto exchange is still required to complete the full application process despite CBB approval.
Furthermore, CZ noted that global regulatory approval will guide the path to crypto and blockchain’s mass adoption. Especially, the pro-crypto CBB, which is consistently working towards building a crypto-asset framework that aims to comply with global standards of anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism financing, transaction monitoring, and consumer protection. CZ highlighted that this intersection of TradFi and DeFi will bring the best of both worlds to the consumer, at large facilitating secure crypto investments.
“Recognition and approval from national regulators, such as the Central Bank of Bahrain, is essential to build trust in crypto and blockchain and help further improve mass adoption…It sets a benchmark bridging traditional financial systems and the crypto industry to facilitate safe adoption and deployment.”
Binance regulator-friendly growth
Since Binance has opted the centralised path, its global expansion speed has experienced exceptional development. While announcing its Bahrain achievement, Binance simultaneously also acquired a crypto financing license from the Canadian regulators.
According to CoinGape’s breaking news reportage today, Binance has registered itself as a native organisation in Canada, known as the Binance Canada Capital Market. This exclusive establishment of Binance in the Canadian nation will facilitate services related to digital assets, money transfers, and foreign exchange and act as a Money Service Business (MSB).
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?