Binance Labs, the venture capital arm of the world’s leading crypto exchange announced a $12 million strategic funding into institutional liquidity provider Woo Network. Woo Network provides 40+ institutions, exchanges, trading teams, wallets, and defi platforms with active liquidity. Woo network offers two main products namely WOO Trade for institutional investors, and a retail-focused platform called WOO X,
Peter Huo, Binance Labs investment director said:
“WOO Network adds significant value to the crypto ecosystem by providing deep liquidity and zero-fee trading both on- and off-chain. We are excited to expand our long-lasting relationship and explore further collaborations, especially on [Binance Smart Chain]. Binance appreciates the importance of liquidity platforms and looks forward to investing in and collaborating with industry leaders such as WOO Network.”
The latest funding round saw Woo raise over 12 million dollars which is the second leg of the Series A funding round. The platform has raised $30 million earlier in November last year that saw participation from Three Arrows Capital, Crypto.com Capital, Avalanche, and BitTorrent. The firm aims to utilize the newly raised capital for rapid expansion through talent acquisition, research and development, and the development of new decentralized products.
Binance incubation platform has created many unicorns
Binance is mainly known for its massive spot and futures market trading volume, but its incubation arm Binance Labs has also proven to be a great platform for upcoming and new projects. Polygon (MATIC) is another prominent example of how the incubation platform has helped small crypto startups to become the giants of tomorrow.
Changpeng Zhao took to Twitter to acknowledge their latest investment and said “invest in the industry.”
Invest in the industry. https://t.co/wz6iy6l7zG
— CZ 🔶 Binance (@cz_binance) January 4, 2022
The world’s leading platform closed the year 2021 on a high despite some early regulatory hiccups. The crypto platform forged several new partnerships in the Asia Pacific region and Gulf nations. Binance is now looking to build new headquarters and forge new partnerships to expand its ever-growing user base.
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE