Elon Musk, the richest man on earth is notorious for his Twitter trolling and the latest victim to be at the receiving end is Web 3.0 technologies. Musk is a known Dogecoin (DOGE) shill who has also trolled BTC and proposed DOGE as a better alternative. Musk in his latest tweet said “Has anyone seen web3? I can’t find it,” taking a dig at the biggest trend in crypto after NFTs and Metaverse.
Has anyone seen web3? I can’t find it.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 21, 2021
Web 3.0 technologies are the next generation of internet tech that would be at the forefront of the internet. Even blockchain and crypto are an integral part of web 3.0 which Musk seems to be a big fan of. Thus, his latest trolling spree got everyone’s attention including former Twitter CEO and an avid Bitcoin proponent Jack Dorsey.
Dorsey has taken on Musk on a number of occasions in the past especially during his Bitcoin bashing days, where Dorsey invited him for a debate during the B-word conference. Dorsey responded with a cheeky tweet himself and said,
It’s somewhere between a and z
— jack⚡️ (@jack) December 21, 2021
Musk trolled NFTs a few days back
Musk is known for making fun of things he doesn’t understand and another crypto trend in the form of Non-Fungible Token (NFTs) is definitely one of them. NFTs have soared to newfound popularity in 2021 with several early digital collectibles selling for millions of dollars. However, there are many who still comprehend the idea of people paying millions of dollars for JPEGs and Musk seems to be one of them.
On December 16 Musk posted another meme taking a dig at the idea of NFTs, which seemed baffling to many given his company Tesla his notorious for selling perfectly normal things for exuberant prices be it Tesla flame thrower or cap or silk boxer.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 16, 2021
The Crypto community is sort of divided over Musk given his Twitter antics. When Tesla first announced they would accept BTC payment, Musk became an overnight hero for the crypto community but that turned around soon after Tesla canceled its BTC payment option.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?