Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted Friday and announced that all Tesla merchandise can be bought with Dogecoin.
Musk said that Tesla might utilize dogecoin to acquire various things ranging in price from $50 to $1,900. On Tuesday, Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla Inc said that the electric vehicle manufacturer would accept dogecoin as payment for things on a trial basis. “Tesla will make certain items purchasable with Doge and see how it works,” Musk tweeted.
Tesla merch buyable with Dogecoin
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 14, 2022
Memecoin has increased 5,859 percent in value over the previous year due to Musk’s cryptocurrency tweets, including one in which he dubbed it “the people’s cryptocurrency.” Dogecoins starting at $50 and go up to $1,900, may be used to buy a broad variety of things.
Tesla sells a range of products, including apparel, belt buckles with the “Giga Texas” emblem, tiny reproductions of its vehicles, and even a “Cyberwhistle,” a novelty item inspired by the much-anticipated Cybertruck.
Time magazine elected him “Person of the Year” for 2021. He often defended dogecoin and said it was better for transactions, most recently in a magazine interview. “Bitcoin is not a suitable substitute for transactions,” he added.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk polled his Twitter followers in May to determine if the firm should accept dogecoin in a vote. During his May appearance on ” Saturday Night Live, ” he previously referred to dogecoin as a “hustle” during his May appearance on “Saturday Night Live” as a guest host. Tesla CEO Elon Musk, who has over 66 million followers, has been active on Twitter throughout this year’s holiday shopping frenzy.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?