Just hours after announcing his reason to shut down Terra’s Luna and UST from trading on his platform, Binance, CZ, founder and CEO of Binance has in another tweet, lifted the suspension and allowed trading again. Similar to how he announced the suspension, CZ took to Twitter to make the important announcement.
The dark hours of LUNA
Luna may be allowed to trade again on Binance but there’s still doubts over its security and certainty. In his tweet announcing the commencement of Luna trading on Binance, CZ pointed out that while the Blockchain is on again, there would be no minting just yet. Unwilling to give room to criticism, he advised traders against buying coins and tasked personal research to be carried out before acting on the announcement.
On Thursday, 12th May 2022, Terra announced its plan to stop block production after hitting an all time low that saw its value go as low as $0.000033.
Few hours later, there was a resumption of block production but another announcement was made in the early hours of Friday. Speaking from its official Twitter handle, Terra announced a halt of its blockchain production.
Hours later on Friday, news announced the commencement of Luna spot trading on Binance in a detailed tweet that included the date and exact time, which would in turn allow deposits and withdrawals to be made.
What is the way forward for Terra?
In an official statement via Twitter, Terra Blockchain confirmed their resumption of block production.
Based on their official report, they advised traders to take note of the unavailability of wormhole bridge while also revealing that on-chain swaps would be disabled and IBC channels closed while, “users are encouraged to bridge off-chain assets, such as bETH, to their native chains.”
Luna is believed to have been massively pumped into the crypto market. According to a credible user on Twitter, the supply of LUNA on Friday, 13th May, 2022 increased to over 6.5 trillion from its previous 340 million after 6.37 trillion Luna was issued the same day.
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- Just-In: PlanB Reveals Bitcoin S2F Prediction For 2024 Halving
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?