Crypto exchanges catering solely to institutional players are on a rise, with yet another big name in the industry backing a similar project. Peter Thiel-backed crypto exchange, Bullish has announced that it will now offer crypto trading services for enterprises and also plans on eventually extending its reach into the retail market. The institutional crypto exchange commenced operations today with offerings of Bitcoin, Ether, EOS tokens and USD coins.
Furthermore, according to Forbes, the exchange platform’s early clientage consists of a non-U.S. affiliate of Virtu Financial, the electronic market-making firm based in New York, and the Hong Kong-based crypto finance firm Amber Group. However, the platform is currently only offering services in the U.K., Germany and Brazil, but is not available in the US as of now. While Bullish is a substantially new company, which was launched earlier this year, yet, it has seen rapid growth, as its parent company, Block.one, a blockchain software company, is backed by a group of eminent investors including PayPal’s Peter Thiel, along with hedge fund managers, Alan Howard and Louis Bacon, and the Hong Kong business tycoon, Richard Li. Additionally, according to Bloomberg’s report, Bullish also has plans to go public before March 2022 through a merger with the special-purpose acquisition company Far Peak Acquisition Corp.
Brendan Blumer, the chairman of Bullish told Forbes that the infrastructure of the exchange is “designed to meet the needs of investors who are seeking secure exposure to digital assets on a regulated platform, and with innovative liquidity and portfolio management options stemming from an entirely new exchange architecture.”
Ripple Offers Crypto Services to Institutions
Bullish is not the first company to launch enterprises focuses crypto trading services. Earlier today, CoinGape reported on Ripple’s exclusive crypto project called the Liquidity Hub, which will allow financial service firms to trade cryptocurrencies like, the OG Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, and the most controversial XRP. However, Liquidity Hub will mainly utilize XRP ledger as the main system.
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?