Twitter just made the day for NFT owners as it announced to roll out NFT profile pictures for IOS users. Last year in September Twitter enabled Bitcoin tipping and announced it will soon allow users to authenticate NFTs. This announcement proves Twitter’s keen interest in crypto adoption.
Twitter’s Crypto Support Continues
Everyone knows Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s pro Bitcoin stance and his efforts towards making BTC a global asset. Under the new leadership of Indian CEO Parag Agrawal, twitter today made a much awaited announcement to integrate NFT profile pictures for Twitter users and NFT owners.
You asked (a lot), so we made it. Now rolling out in Labs: NFT Profile Pictures on iOS pic.twitter.com/HFyspS4cQW
— Twitter Blue (@TwitterBlue) January 20, 2022
The integration will be available for IOS users worldwide and they will be able to showcase their cool NFTs as Twitter profile pictures. This service is only available for Twitter Blue subscribers which is Twitter’s paid monthly subscription service.
The new advertisement tweeted by official Twitter handle features some of the known Crypto influencers like @bobbyhundreds and famous NFT collections like BoredApes. Most featured influencers also had a .eth Ethereum Name Service (ENS) domain.
New CEO and his Stance on Crypto?
Earlier in Nov. 2021, Parag Agrawal replaced Bitcoin proponent Jack Dorsey as Twitter’s new CEO. In his previous role Parag was the CTO of Twitter and there were speculations that will Twitter continue its positive stand towards crypto market. Twitter’s announcement today to allow NFTs as profile pictures clearly shows the new management’s seriousness in NFT and crypto space.
It is worth noting while working as CTO Parag Agrawal was already overseeing Twitter’s Web 3.0 projects & he himself is a big believer in Ethereum.
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS