In Sep 2018, BaseFEX successfully held the first round of trading competition for its Beta Test. Traders from more than 200 countries participated and the top 10 winners were granted 20 BTC as the reward. You can check the final ranking at https://testnet.basefex.com/docs/leaderboard.
To test the newly upgraded trading system, BaseFEX is now holding another round of trading competition. The competition will start from Nov 22, 2018 0:00 UTC to Nov 29, 2018 0:00 UTC, lasting 7 days in total. Just like the first round, 20 BTC for the top 10 winners will be offered by BaseFEX.
– Beta Test website: https://testnet.basefex.com
– Competition duration: Nov 22, 2018 0:00 ~ Nov 29, 2018 0:00 UTC, 7 days in total.
– Once registered on testnet, one will receive 10 BTC (testnet coin) as the initial funding.
– On Nov 29, 2018 0:00 UTC when the competition ends, all users will be ranked in terms of their Margin Balances.
– Top 10 users will share the reward of 20 BTC.
– The 1st winner will receive 10 BTC, and the 2nd will receive 5 BTC. Winners from the 3rd place to the 10th will find their reward halved from their previous one.
BaseFEX is a new crypto derivative exchange developed by professionals using cutting-edge technologies from the ever-evolving internet industry, which outperforms decades-old technical solutions commonly used in the financial industry.
BaseFEX’s mission is to be the most reliable, transparent and advanced crypto derivative exchange, and make trading smooth, secure and accessible for traders worldwide.
For more information regarding BaseFEX and our trading competition, please join our Discord server https://discord.gg/63HhdYf.
Find us on Twitter
Nov 20, 2018
Disclaimer The views, opinions, positions or strategies expressed by the authors and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, positions or strategies of CoinGape. Do your market research before investing in cryptocurrencies. The author or publication does not hold any responsibility for your personal financial loss.