Bitcoin whales saw the token’s latest dip as another buying opportunity, with chain data showing at least $1.2 billion BTC was accumulated as the token sank below $30,000 again.
The Global crypto market has decreased by 3% in the last 24 hours. The king of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC) is also trading down by 3% in the same period. The whales might have seized the opportunity to buy the dip in the middle of the shaky market conditions.
BTC whale address hits 21 month low
According to the whale Alert, over 43,600 Bitcoins have been added by whales in multiple transactions in the last 24 hours. In a bid to buy the dip, the three different transactions of whales buying 9.6K Bitcoins were recorded by the tracker.
More than $1.1 Billion worth of BTCs was transferred from Coinbase to different unknown wallets simultaneously. This trend easily suggests that Whales are now confident that they might see a much dip ahead in the price. While it is still a cheap buy looking at the all time high of the Token. The global crypto market is valued at $1.25 trillion, at the press time, which is more than 50% low compared to its November 2021 high of $3 trillion.
As per Glassnode, the number of Bitcoin whales number has reached a 21 month low of 1,761. The last low was recorded on 21 September 2020.
BTC records $1.6 Billion of inflow in 24 hours
The Bitcoin is trading at an average price of $29,257, at the press time. Yesterday, saw a broad market recovery, still, BTC is down by over 18% in the past 7 days. Bitcoin dominance stands at 44.52%. However, its total market has shrunk to $557 Billion. However, its 24 hour trading volume is also down by 34% at $34.2 Billion.
According to Glassnode, the daily on-chain exchange flow show that around $1.6 Billion have flown into the Bitcoin over the 24 hours. While over $1.5 Billion has gone out of the BTC at the same time. The Net Flow stands at an increase of $73.5 Million.
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- Bitcoin (BTC) Fails to Hold $30,000 Again, Guggenheim CIO Predicts A Crash to $8000
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token