As updated on Binance’s blog, users can now trade Cardano with new trading pairs on Binance cryptocurrency exchange. With the availability of new trading pairs, Cardano (ADA) is riding on a bullish wave.
New Trading Pairs of ADA Live on Binance
Earlier Coingape reported Binance exchange’s move of adding ADA with pairs of PAX and USDC on March 27, 2019. As on today, the March 27, Binancians can begin trading of ADA with Paxos Standard Token (PAX) and USDC Coin (USDC) holdings.
As soon as the ADA new trading pairs get onboard on Binance, ADA price took a new rise. At press time, the value of ADA is up with 10.29% within a couple of hours. Specifically, the coin sits with a green signal as the 10th largest cryptocurrency with average trading volume $1,730,010,713.
It’s also worth to important that the other leading cryptocurrencies are performing quite favorable today. Specifically, EOS with 11.58% gain, Bitcoin Cash with 6.89% and Cardano with 10.29% gain stood out higher.
Ledger Nano S Support Announcement Swing ADA to Growing Graph
Beside Binance’s new trading pair support, few speculate that the sharp rise in ADA is also connecting to the upcoming Cardano (ADA) Ledger devices. To make it clear, Ledger has recently announced a new app called ‘Ledger Nano S device’ which many speculates that ADA will be integrated to the Ledger Nano S. Moreover, it seems quite definite after Cardano CEO Charles Hoskinson posted the picture of Ledger wallet with ADA logo.
Nevertheless, Ledger official reports read that the new app is the most requested apps for the Ledger Nano S.
Coming Soon: One of the most requested apps for the Ledger Nano S. pic.twitter.com/wfWmEnNp34
— Ledger (@Ledger) March 25, 2019
So as for now, Ledger Nano S with Cardano is still an unconfirmed report which is closer to be more accurate due to CEO’s tweet on March 14. The bullish sign of ADA makes it the second highest gainer in the market, followed by EOS cryptocurrency which stands as the 4th largest cryptocurrency with 11% gain during 24 hours.
So readers, what is your opinion on ADA’s latest growth? What do you see the reason behind surging volume? share your opinion with us.
- Hackers Siphon Off $80 Million in Cryptocurrency from Qubit DeFi platform
- Just-In: Bitcoin May Soon Be A Legal Tender in Arizona
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?