The ADA coin investors had experienced a serious roller coaster ride in these last five months. The rally initiated at the end of July and made an All-Time High of $3; however, the price has lost almost all those gains in the downfall between September- December till(now). However, a piece of good news for the ADA coin is. It launched its first decentralized exchange SundaeSwap, to the Cardano testnet.
Key technical points:
- The ADA coin shows the 50-and-200-day EMAs are on the verge of a death crossover
- The RSI line has started to display positive sign in its chart
- The intraday trading volume in the ADA coin is $2.45 Billion, indicating a 16.69% gain.
Source- ADA/USD chart by Tradingview
The last time when we covered an article on ADA/USD, the coin price was plotting a bullish reversal from crucial support of the $1.5 mark. However, this plan didn’t go well, and after facing a strong rejection from the 20 EMA line, the price started to drop again, and with the help of the blood bath of December 4th, the coin breached this support level as well.
As for now, the coin price is plunged to the $1.25 support level, where it displays several lower price rejection candles, indicating the presence of strong demand pressure. The crucial EMA level(20, 50, 100, and 200) confirms this downtrend as the price moves below the 200 EMA. Moreover, we can soon expect a death crossover of the 50-200 EMA attractive even more sellers in the coin.
The Relative Strength Index(29) at this oversold territory shows the RSi line is not resonating as the price action, suggesting the bears are getting exhausted.
ADA/USD 4-hour Time Frame Chart
Source- ADA/USD chart by Tradingview
The ADA coin price is quite near to a crucial support level of the $1 mark. However, what stands between their ways is the last crucial EMA support of $1.25; the coin price is currently trying to sustain above this level.
The important levels for the coin on the upside are at $1.5, followed by the $1.7. And, on the lower side, the support levels are at $113 and $ 0.85. mark.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?