After rejecting from the $3 mark, the ADA coin entered this retracement phase. The coin price tried hard to sustain above the $2 support but overpowered bears didn’t let that happen. The coin has steadily dropped lower and has re-established another significant support level of $1.5. Watch out for these technical levels to spot good opportunities.
Key technical points:
- The ADA coin chart shows the 20-and-50-day are on the verge of a bearish crossover
- The intraday trading volume in the ADA coin is $3.2 Billion, indicating a 1.37% gain
Source- ADA/USD chart by Tradingview
As mentioned in my previous article on ADA/USD, the ADA price breached the crucial support of the $2 mark. The coin price offered a proper retest to check for sufficient resistance at this level and continued to drop lower. Right now, the price is plunged to a significant support level of $1.5, which is in confluence with the weak but valid support level of 0.718 FIB.
According to the crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200), the coin price is currently under a downtrend. Moreover, this chart shows the 20 and 50 EMA may soon offer a bearish cross, which could attract even more sellers in the market.
The Relative Strength Index(28) states the dominance of sellers in ADA coins. However, the RSI line has entered the oversold zone, suggesting good potential if a new rally emerges.
Important Weekly Announcement For Cardano(ADA)
What fueled the strong sell-off in ADA coin was an announcement from eToro, which is an online broker and investment platform, saying that it would be limiting trading on ADA and Tron coin for its U.S.users.
ADA/USD Chart In The 4-hour Time Frame
Source- ADA/USD chart by Tradingview
The ADA Coin price is currently hovering near the $1.5 support, indicating an intraday loss of 7.28%. However, the price has not yet displayed any sufficient reversal signs that can reinforce a bullish sentiment.
The crypto traders can observers the coin for some time and wait for sufficient demand pressure to confirm a long trader. Anyhow, if the bears even managed to drop the price below this support. The ADA coin may return to the $1.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?