The company behind the USDC stablecoin, Circle has just announced its collaboration with another charity organization Endaoment as it looks to raise a relief fund, particularly towards last week’s tornadoes that ravaged many mid-western American communities.
According to the announcement, the two parties are hoping to raise no less than $1 million in grants to help provide a sort of soft landing for residents impacted by the natural disaster.
Meanwhile, the funds will not be given directly to the victims of the disaster, but via seven other charities, in $20,000 intervals.
The participating charities include the American Red Cross, Team Western Kentucky Tornado Relief Fund, All Hands and Hearts, Center for Disaster Philanthropy, Team Rubicon, Mutual Aid Relief, and Midwest Food Bank NFP. At the time of writing this article, more than $6,800 has been raised so far, in the donations.
CEO of Endaoment Lauds Circle’s Support
Meanwhile, the Founder and CEO of Endaoment, Robert Heeger has also spoken about his firm’s collaboration with Circle. He said:
“It is through incredible partners like Circle that we have been able to grant more than $11 million worth of donations to nearly 300 nonprofits this year.”
Heeger then added that hopefully, Endaoment will be able to spread its tentacles and have an even wider reach with Circle’s support, as the firm continues to empower, and give towards more charitable causes.
Last week, an uncommon group of tornadoes swept through the Midwestern and Southern U.S. States. Reports say Kentucky was one of the worst-hit states with no less than 74 fatalities and more than 100 still yet to be accounted for. Wind speeds were also confirmed to reach as high as 150 mph (241.4 km/h).
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?