Well, it’s a dream for the project to get their coins listed on prominent exchanges like Coinbase. And this seems to be coming true for EOS, Augur and Maker teams as these coins would soon find themselves trading on the world leading crypt exchange Coinbase Pro.
EOS, Augur, and Maker not to be rolled out in all jurisdictions.
According to the latest announcement made by Coinbase on its official medium channel, the exchange plans to list EOS (EOS), Augur (REP), and Maker (MKR) on its Pro platform. The announcement further states that trading of EOS and REP will soon be available in all jurisdictions supported by Coinbase Pro, with the exception of New York State. MKR will be available in all Coinbase Pro-supported jurisdictions outside the US. Additional regions may be added for each asset at a later date.
The announcement further states that
“After 12pm PT on Monday April 8, we will begin accepting inbound transfers of EOS (EOS), Augur (REP), and Maker (MKR) on Coinbase Pro. We will accept deposits for at least 12 hours prior to enabling trading.”
Once there will be sufficient liquidity for all these coins via initial deposits, the exchange will begin trading on the following order books
- EOS-USD, EOS-EUR, EOS-BTC (all Coinbase-supported regions excluding NY)
- REP-USD, REP-EUR, REP-BTC (all Coinbase-supported regions excluding NY)
- MKR-BTC, MKR-USDC (all Coinbase-supported regions outside the US)
The exchange plans to add further order book on the later date. There will be four stages to the launch as states below
- Transfer-only. After 12 pm PT on Monday, April 8, customers will be able to transfer EOS, REP, and MKR into their Coinbase Pro accounts. Customers will not yet be able to place orders and no orders will be filled on these order books. Order books will be in a transfer-only mode for at least 12 hours.
- Post-only. In the second stage, customers can post limit orders but there will be no matches (completed orders). Order books will be in a post-only mode for a minimum of one minute.
- Limit-only. In the third stage, limit orders will start matching but customers are unable to submit market orders. Order books will be in limit-only mode for a minimum of ten minutes.
- Full trading. In the final stage, full trading services will be available, including limit, market, and stop orders.
It’s good to see that Coinbase is adding newer and newer coins for people to access it. Coinbase was long thrashed for not adding enough coins to increase its offering but it looks like the exchange is all set to turn it around. Definite happy news for its customers
Which would e the next set of coins that Coinbase would add to its offering? Do let us know your views on the same.
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?