COTI, an enterprise-grade fintech platform that allows companies to build their own digital payment network to save time and money. The enterprise-grade fintech platform recently announced the launch of its physical as well as digital debit card in association with Simplex, as the card issuer.
Nimrod Lehavi, CEO of Simplex commented on their association with COTI and their common aim of expanding crypto adoption. He said,
“Simplex is driven by the underlying mission of accelerating crypto adoption, and a large element of mass adoption is enabling the accessibility of crypto earnings. We’re excited to partner with COTI to enable their thousands of users to make use of their funds throughout the world”.
Coti also announced that they would be working with a number of global card networks to allow its users to spend crypto at maximum number of merchants.
Apart from the debit card, COTI also announced that they would be offering bank account services to its customers. This bank account would be directly available via the COTI Pay app, this would allow users to hold fiat currencies as well in case there are no crypto-accepting merchants available.
COTI Bank Account Would Allow Direct Fiat to Crypto Conversion
COTI aims to build a digital financial infrastructure that would allow for a seamless transition between fiat and crypto and the recent announcements seem to be directed towards that goal. The new bank account service would not only help users to connect to any other bank in the world, but it would also allow for direct fiat to crypto conversion and vice versa from within the COTI Pay app.
The COTI bank account service would be launched first followed by the debit card launch. The debit card would be available all over the world starting from Europe. The new debit card would only operate on Fiat balance and would access any fiat available in the COTI Pay app.
The virtual debit card has a top-up option that accepts bitcoin, ethereum, UDT, and Fiat. The card would convert the value of the deposited currency in fiat in real-time and add it to the user’s bank account.
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?