Crypto exchange Crypto.com continues to expand its sponsorship deals in the sports industry. The popular crypto exchange has recently joined the list of sponsors for the 2022 FIFA World Cup to be held in Qatar later this year.
The Singapore-based company will also be the exclusive crypto trading platform for the FIFA event. Crypto.com is one of the most popular global exchanges with over 10 million customers worldwide. By being the official sponsor, Crypto.com will get significant branding exposure both inside and outside the stadium. Kay Madati, FIFA’s Chief Commercial Officer said:
“Crypto.com has already demonstrated a commitment to supporting top-tier teams and leagues, major events and iconic venues across the world, and there is no platform bigger, or with a greater reach and cultural impact, than FIFA’s global platform of football.
We are delighted to have a global brand like Crypto.com join us as a sponsor of the exciting and groundbreaking FIFA World Cup in Qatar, ultimately helping to grow our beautiful game on a global scale.”
Crypto.com And Its Love for Sports
Over the last year and more, Crypto.com has been a major sponsor to some of the biggest sporting events. It enjoys partnerships with some of the top-tier sports including MAA, basketball, motorsports, ice hockey and football.
Last November, Crypto.com secured the naming rights deal renaming the Los Angeles’ Staples Center as the “Crypto.com Arena”. It also became the official crypto exchange for men’s and women’s professional football leagues in Australia. It also signed some key deals with NBA star LeBron James. Speaking on the recent development, Kris Marszalek, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Crypto.com said:
“We could not be more excited to sponsor the FIFA World Cup, one of the most prestigious tournaments in the world, and to drive further awareness of Crypto.com globally. Through our partnership with FIFA, we will continue to use our platform in innovative ways so that Crypto.com can power the future of world-class sports and fan experiences around the world.”
- Major Elon Musk Announcement Fails To Spur Dogecoin Rally, Here’s why
- Here’s What Happens If Celsius Prepares For Bankruptcy
- Tether (USDT) Whale Wallets Hit 3-Yr Low, What Does It Mean?
- ETH Jumps 5% Following Ethereum’s Sepolia Testnet Merge Success, Goerli Next
- Major Setback to U.K’s Crypto Community As Sunak and Glen Quit Boris Administration
- Shiba Inu Emerges As Top Choice Of ETH Whales; Here’s Why
- Just-In: Shiba Inu Will Release New Token, Here’s How To Earn It
- Breaking: China Court Rules Restrictions On USDT, Here’s Why
- After Market Turmoil, USDC Issuer Circle Comes Clean Hinting No Liquidity Risks
- Just In: More Trouble For India’s Crypto Ecosystem With Latest Enforcement
- AVAX Price Analysis: $18.5 Breakout May Soar AVAX Recovery by 14.7%
- MANA Price Analysis: Will Triangle Breakout Propel Market Price by 40%?
- Solana Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Bolster SOL Above $42.5
- BNB Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Breakout Aims BNB to Surpass $300
- APE Price Analysis: $5.6 Breakout May Trigger Bullish Reversal pattern
- CRV Price analysis: Rising $CRV Knockout $0.86 Resistance; is $1 Next?
- Polygon Price Analysis: 20 EMA Resistance Pressurize MATIC for $0.45 Breakdown
- THORChain Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Aim RUNE Price to Hit $3.4
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Cup & Handle Pattern Aims SAND to Reach $1.5
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?