While the market is declining over and over again, the price of XRP sees a spike every day. Though its value looked imprecise as of November 23 the spike it has seen since December is more likely dominating the other cryptocurrencies.
At press time, XRP has become the second largest cryptocurrency by market cap. XRP has overtaken the other largest cryptocurrencies of market fairly, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. Even more impressive, while the value of Bitcoin is downtrend, XRP has become the best performing crypto coin for a while now.
Criticism of Ripple Adoption
On the other hand, a confront hit from the rival firm “TransferWise” which denies the acceptance of Blockchain until more Banks employ Ripple’s technology” has put XRP into question”. As quoted by Coingape, Taavet Hinrikus, co-founder and chairman of TransferWise said;
“If every bank in the world was going through the Ripple network, it would be amazing. Yet how many banks are using Ripple today in production? It’s a very short list,
We would love to support Ripple if it actually materially helps us do things cheaper and faster, but so far we haven’t found one.” He adds
Ripple Dominating Fintech
Ripple’s continued partnership with Fintechs is escalating which eventually affects the value of XRP. The underlying products of Ripple are been adopted by an array of financial institutions and banks in recent times. According to the world bank report, Cross-border payments are expected to boost by 3.4 percent this year and the RippleNet is certainly performing well in this sector. On top, the price of XRP is often reflected with the increasing adoption of Ripple’s product namely, xCurrent, RippleNet, Xpring, and xRapid wherein few products works with the XRP Ledger.
Fintech leaders like J.P Morgan also rumored to leverage the benefits of Ripple and that has indeed pushed investors closer to the Ripple and XRP. Moreover, Reports have recently predicted Ripple’s potential to overtake SWIFT which led many people closely look at the graph of XRP.
Earlier in last week, Ripple tied up with Malaysia’s CIMB Group and rumored to partner with other largest Fintech including Siam Commercial Bank of Thailand and the MUFG of Japan and others.
What’s your stake of investing in XRP? Do you think it will remain in the second position? Let’s discuss
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?