Bitcoin [BTC] rejected a second pullback attempt on 29th May as price tested a low at around $8420-$8450. BTC rose above $8700 once again after that to hold the sentiments of the bulls. The price of Bitcoin [BTC] at 2: 45 hours UTC on 30th May 2019 is $8640.
The total market capitalization of Bitcoin [BTC] is above $150 billion. Moreover, the dominance of BTC over the cryptocurrency markets is still above 55%. The altcoin market is now well above $100 billion. Altcoins gains on XRP, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash [BCH, EOS, Binance [BNB] coin and especially Bitcoin SV [BSV] were considerable.
Bitcoin SV [BSV] Records 100% gains
Bitcoin SV [BSV] was the top gainer in the market with about a 100% increase in price in less than 24 hours. The cryptocurrency rose from $121 to reach a high of $239 on 30th May 2019. The price of BSV at 3: 45 hours UTC on 30th May 2019 is $222. The rise has been attributed to a Chinese factor but not confirmed yet.
Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash [BCH]
Ethereum [ETH] price increased with as the market momentum was towards the green. The price broke above $280. The rise on Ether [ETH] on a daily is scale is around 5%.
Bitcoin Cash [BCH] also gained considerably as the attention towards Bitcoin SV has increased massively with its price surge. BCH traded above $465, a monthly gain of more than 75%. Litecoin [LTC] is also enjoying a positive momentum as the price broke above $110. LTC is also gaining in anticipation of the halving event scheduled later this year.
EOS and Binance [BNB] Coin
Binance [BNB] Coin has breached All-Time Highs with a very steady rise, and the cryptocurrency business continues to flourish. The cryptocurrency backed by the most significant spot exchange market in the world for cryptocurrencies has increased massively this year, beginning under $10.
The price of Binance [BNB] at 3: 45 hours UTC on 20th May 2019 is $34.5.
EOS was again elected as the leading cryptocurrency in the Chinese Public ranking of Blockchains published by the CCID. Block.one has also built anticipation for a big release scheduled for 1st June 2019. The price of EOS at 3: 45 hours UTC on 30th May is $8.04.
XRP Broke $0.45
XRP gained during the last couple of days with Bitcoin [BTC] momentum cooled down a notch. The price tested the YTD (Year-to-Date) high below $0.47. Nevertheless, XRP has gained about 50% since the beginning of the month.
Do you think that the bull run will continue? Please share your views with us.
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?